NSAC Approves 8oz Gloves Request

Dana said the ship has sailed on the GSP/Bisping fight. Dana said women would never fight in the UFC. Dana said Jon Jones would never headline a PPV again...... But Paulie is the untruthful one now?

Exactly. Some of these guys want to believe so bad that they will actually believe what Dana White says.

I say let's see the video before we listen to a known bullshitter.

Is @Myrddin Wild the biggest bandwagon idiot on sherdog?

I think so
What are you talking about?

{<huh}

Everything I say is real. I don't pick a fighter I don't believe in, just to "be on a bandwagon" as you elude to. I develop my own preferences by being an OG MMA fan & watching fights. When I meet like minded people we just gravitate together & have fun. It really ain't no deeper than that.

What seemz to be your problem? I ain't out here screaming that everyone I back is the GOAT or making outrageous claims... I'm just calling it like I see it. You got a problem seeing others have fun backing their fighter or something?

Dana said the ship has sailed on the GSP/Bisping fight. Dana said women would never fight in the UFC. Dana said Jon Jones would never headline a PPV again...... But Paulie is the untruthful one now?

Exactly

What are you talking about?

{<huh}

Everything I say is real. I don't pick a fighter I don't believe in, just to "be on a bandwagon" as you elude to. I develop my own preferences by being an OG MMA fan & watching fights. When I meet like minded people we just gravitate together & have fun. It really ain't no deeper than that.

What seemz to be your problem? I ain't out here screaming that everyone I back is the GOAT or making outrageous claims... I'm just calling it like I see it. You got a problem seeing others have fun backing their fighter or something?

Calling it like you see it

Now sir that made me laugh pretty loud

Well played

Releasing footage Conor sparring 12-20 rounds before the Floyd fight would be a stupid fucking move, considering Conor's awkward style is his main asset in the fight.

I dont expect them to do it , but then again why release anything at all then? At least do so after

Calling it like you see it

Now sir that made me laugh pretty loud

Well played
You obviously don't know me that well. I have fun posting funny gifs & stuff... & obviously I'm exadurating when I say something like "even the nose bleed section is going to feel the impact when Conor KO'z floyd." But that's just obvious fun. I do believe Conor will KO Floyd... but I don't actually think the nose bleed section will actually feel the wind from it or whatever. That's just obvious. For the most part I usually back my fighter with technical analysis. I'm actually a bit over the top with it to be honest, so I counter it a bit with some light hearted humor, but yes I believe in everything I say & every fighter I back.

I'm not now nor will I ever be a bandwagoner. Yes, I've run with some crews that backed the same fighters I believe in... but it was alwayz sincere. Why you calling me out? I've seen you around a bit, but I don't know you that well. You don't know me. Obviously you don't.

I think so
@One MMA Fan @BC @scorpipede

maxresdefault.jpg

Should I take the honorz & roll with it?

<GinJuice>

or should I let him have it?

<13>

They actually approved this? LMAO Mayweda is fooked

I dont expect them to do it , but then again why release anything at all then? At least do so after
You'd think that if it was such a one-sided ass-whooping, they'd at least be able to stitch together a 1-minute long highlight reel or something. Instead, we have a couple of pictures, a 10-second clip and a 2-point deduction in sparring.

LOL

Floyd Bless.

Floyd also said he would let Conor use whatever type and brand of gloves he wanted. Hopefully Conor goes for mexican horse hair.

They released two short clips because Paulie was popping off in the media. They won't release it all until after the fight because it's too much study material for Mayweather. Still don't know how you don't get it.

This will give Conor more confidence but the truth is

~99% of Floyd's fights are in 8 oz.

I think so

Nah @Myrddin Wild is an alright dude

But @BC & @FrontNakedChoke are still mad that

Conor came in Dee instead of their mouths.

These dorks started short circuiting, steam coming out their ears

when I said I'm rooting for Conor but Floyd is rightly the favorite.

Lol I feel your emotions in this post, don't work yourself up over the internet bud.

Releasing footage Conor sparring 12-20 rounds before the Floyd fight would be a stupid fucking move, considering Conor's awkward style is his main asset in the fight.
Lol that "awkward" style is not going to translate well in boxing that's a fact

@BC is my boy

Back