Not a Fan of Anthony Joshua's Smiling at Klitschko Like a Goof Immediately After the Stoppage...

That is an epic photo. Wow!
Is that real? No photo shop?

I honestly don't know lmao. But I smiled either way. Does that make me a bad person?

It's photoshopped. I was able to find the original (source) photo before it was modified.
lbhvYiq.jpg

Shopped version
C-q0HX3XgAEjvAE.jpg

Different angle
CCHQUHK.jpg

Last edited:
Joshua is a classy guy he means well, about the stoppage Compubox has Joshua throwing 49 punches in round 11. Wladimir was defending some of the punches and straight away says something once the referee stops the fight. There was the possibility that Joshua could have gassed again, it was a fair stoppage but maybe Wladimir could have been given another 5 seconds. But it was a great fight still.

That second knockdown was a big one though, no hint at going down to avoid punishment there and the ref was going to be paying close attension after that.

Anthony Joshua gave a fucking speech speaking about how great Klitschko was, and how much he respected him. But no, this is negated by a 1.5 second stare.

Anthony Joshua gave a fucking speech speaking about how great Klitschko was, and how much he respected him. But no, this is negated by a 1.5 second stare.

No one is saying Joshua is a bad person. Calm the F down.

People's ability to think is really weak. It was a douchy move and can be called as such. Again that doesn't mean Joshua is an awful human being.

People's ability to think is really weak. It was a douchy move and can be called as such. Again that doesn't mean Joshua is an awful human being.

Where did I imply other people asserted such?

I loved it. Joshua isn't Bruno; there's a genuine spite and nastiness about him that Big Frank never had, which is something that often gets lost in "stay humble" image his team have helped create for him. He's a real fighter who seems to genuinely enjoy hurting other people, and it's perfectly acceptable because he's not some front running bully who can only dish it out but not take it.

One of the biggest reasons I was always a fan of Ray Leonard was, because beyond the similarily contrived golden boy image and showmanship, he was a tremendously spiteful fighter.

Exactly. Thank you. <5>

Ya u mad. Kid lol. Probably never won a fight huh
You sure the guy stumbling and bumbling into a thread and calling people retards with posts that border on illiterate isn't the one mad?

I'm late to this but did op not watch the rest of the fight prior to the stoppage. They were chatting shit to each other throughout, from both sides. op is vanilla. NO harm/no foul from Aj.

Actually watched Klitschko Peter 1 and Holyfield Tyson 1 Saturday. Turned out to be good appetizers for the an awesome main course!

To the smile Anthony said Wladimir called him little bro from day one in an interview I was reading and I think the smile was a little bro smile back at Wladimir! But I believe they both tremendously respect each other after a fight like that!

Delicious poetry Mr Bud.

Back