Not a Fan of Anthony Joshua's Smiling at Klitschko Like a Goof Immediately After the Stoppage...

James Baller

Black Belt
Banned
Reaction score
2222.jpg

I'm going to have to see more of Anthony Joshua before I can really develop an informed opinion about him. He is a very promising undefeated boxer at heavyweight, and now he holds some sort of belt. Who can follow these days?

I don't like that bullshit smilling bit he did after he pulverized Wladmir Klitschko though. Poor sport, goofy in my opinion. My rule of thumb: don't do that. Have some grace

Remember this: Tyson Fury is the heavyweight champion. Not Joshua. Not Klitschko. Fury won this distinction about a year ago when he beat the previous champion - who was Wladmir Klitschko. You don't win the championship by beating the guy the champion already beat for the belt. That's like stealing from a guy who was already robbed.

Then again, I guess the WBO/IBF/WBA/whatever has their own agendas and their own rules.

Hey, it was an excellent heavyweight fight. Kind of rarity it seems like these days, when it was once the norm. Klitschko fought valiantly and Joshua proved quite the fighter.

Perhaps down the road Joshua can challenge Fury for the ultimate crown, or maybe he will fight American titlist Deontay Wilder.

Good stuff.

It could have been a "great fight man" kind of smile. Seems like a good dude, I doubt he was being melicious.

I did wonder about that at first. Interview showed he respects Wlad though so eh.

2222.jpg

I'm going to have to see more of Anthony Joshua before I can really develop an informed opinion about him. He is a very promising undefeated boxer at heavyweight, and now he holds some sort of belt. Who can follow these days?

I don't like that bullshit smilling bit he did after he pulverized Wladmir Klitschko though. Poor sport, goofy in my opinion. My rule of thumb: don't do that. Have some grace

Remember this: Tyson Fury is the heavyweight champion. Not Joshua. Not Klitschko. Fury won this distinction about a year ago when he beat the previous champion - who was Wladmir Klitschko. You don't win the championship by beating the guy the champion already beat for the belt. That's like stealing from a guy who was already robbed.

Then again, I guess the WBO/IBF/WBA/whatever has their own agendas and their own rules.

Hey, it was an excellent heavyweight fight. Kind of rarity it seems like these days, when it was once the norm. Klitschko fought valiantly and Joshua proved quite the fighter.

Perhaps down the road Joshua can challenge Fury for the ultimate crown, or maybe he will fight American titlist Deontay Wilder.

Good stuff.
Hes doing it at the camera-man.................

The real champ is coke. He slept Fury and things will never be the same.

"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"

"He's too arrogant!"

<3>

thats not what hes talking about. Right after the soppage AJ stood behind the ref smiling at Wlad
Exactly. It's not a big deal, maybe I'm a little petty myself. I just didn't like him doing that. Not my style. Good fighter though, definitely somebody who really hit it big now.

"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"

"He's too arrogant!"

<3>
So, let's say you were just dropped, and stopped in a boxing contest by your opponent. You are dizzy, hurt. And you see the referee standing in front of you. Everything is loud and moving slow. And you see your opponent looking at you with a goofy smile for seconds.

That's a guy being nice?

No.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Goodness gracious yall find a reason to hate anyone around here. He's a kid who just beat one of the greatest heavyweights ever, that's all that "smile" was. He praised Wlad so much in the post fight interview it almost felt awkward.

2222.jpg

Good stuff.
I think that smile was just adrenaline.

What a fight though. awesome !

Mr Baller just allow the dark flesh inside and embrace what cannot be absconded from...

I think that smile was just adrenaline.

What a fight though. awesome !

Yeah he just came through an arduous test where he almost got taken out himself, I think he'd be happy that he came out on top but adrenaline would certainly play a part.

I bugged me too, but he recovered in the post fight interview. I'm sure he was just jacked up after the war he went through.

Who knows maybe I was nitpicking a little it was a great fight guys. The meat of my point is that Tyson Fury is the champion until he loses or retires. In my humble opinion.

Joshua is a worthy contender after what he what he accomplished now. No doubt!

Adrenalin and he just beat the greatest of this millenium. He's just 3,5 yr pro boxer...

Back