North Korea Threatens to Scuddle Talks

And what did Obama do about Otto Warmbier? I also remember many leftists expressing joy that Otto was tortured and ultimately died because he was a white male. Like he was somehow responsible for all the pain and suffering that they imagine all white males as a group have perpetrated. Now the left is siding with the Norks against Trump. They can't stand the idea that he may actually make substantial progress on the issues, especially when their Kenyan Messiah did jack shit. I'm sure some of them wish we could be more like North Korea.

And what did Obama do about Otto Warmbier? I also remember many leftists expressing joy that Otto was tortured and ultimately died because he was a white male. Like he was somehow responsible for all the pain and suffering that they imagine all white males as a group have perpetrated. Now the left is siding with the Norks against Trump. They can't stand the idea that he may actually make substantial progress on the issues, especially when their Kenyan Messiah did jack shit. I'm sure some of them wish we could be more like North Korea.
{<huh}

What "liberal" views do you have?

What liberal views DONT I have is a better question.

Surprised you don't know my post history. Been posting on this sub forum for half a decade. I honestly think you're just blinded by your Trump hatred.

What liberal views DONT I have is a better question.

Surprised you don't know my post history. Been posting on this sub forum for half a decade. I honestly think you're just blinded by your Trump hatred.

I don't keep a detailed spreadsheet of people's views here, and you're not in most threads except to praise Trump.

When did I praise Trump?

Or are you the guy that just loves liberal tears? I'd sift through your posts but you seem more interested in arguing than answering simple questions.

How's the weather in the land of make believe?

Trump is trying to make friends with actual communist dictators and his supporters are still crying about imaginary perceptions of what "the left" is thinking.

Ultimately people did forget about Warmbier. His downfall is completely insignificant in the grand scheme of things, and his name won't be mentioned by either side in these upcoming negotiations unless one of the sides decides to intentionally scupper the talks (which could happen, Bolton tried already).

plz-stop-post.jpg

Back