North Korea threatens missile strike on Guam..

"Fire and Fury" quote gave me some nostalgia...

Into the fires of forever we will fly through the heavens
With the power of the universe we stand strong together
Through the force of power, it will soon reach the hour?
For victory we ride, fury of the storm!

I seriously doubt the Norks could hit such a small target in the pacific with any accuracy from that distance.
Whilst I agree their military capabilities are poor you can't base decisions on them based on that.

When you have one shot calling dude, shit can get live real quick. Maybe he gets bored or sick and just says fuck it, I want to see the end of the world.

Which is why we need to nuke his crib, no warning.

Is there any info how we are protected out here in the island..:( please dont let pearl harbor happen again..:(

Is there any info how we are protected out here in the island..:( please dont let pearl harbor happen again..:(
giphy.gif

NK isn't going to commit mass suicide. It's just a show of belligerance, as usual from them

NK isn't going to commit mass suicide. It's just a show of belligerance, as usual from them
And as they continue to grow and improve their nuclear prowess? What do we do? At what point do the threats stop being empty?

And as they continue to grow and improve their nuclear prowess? What do we do? At what point do the threats stop being empty?

If they actually do fire a missile 30-40km from Guam, as they say, blast the fuck out of their military capabilities. They can't and won't hurt anyone unless they want to die. It's pretty simple

If they actually do fire a missile 30-40km from Guam, as they say, blast the fuck out of their military capabilities. They can't and won't hurt anyone unless they want to die. It's pretty simple
So we have to wait until potentially hundreds of thousands are vaporized?

Fuck that. Squash that bug now.

Someone needs to just slap the shit out of Kim Jong Un, like literally bitch slap him.
Thats what i dont get...this lil fuck was educated in the west!!
How many lil futurr kims.are over here in elite colleges? Kill em all

So we have to wait until potentially hundreds of thousands are vaporized?

Fuck that. Squash that bug now.

I didn't say anything like that. They can't launch nukes, so don't be so worried. They went from being able to launch a nuke in 5-10 years, then all of a sudden two days ago it became right now. Sound familiar?

I said that IF they actually did throw a missile (it can't be a nuke, remember) into the ocean 30-40km from Guam, that we should blast their military capabilities immediately. What more could a reasonable person want, to launch nukes at them now?

I didn't say anything like that. They can't launch nukes, so don't be so worried. They went from being able to launch a nuke in 5-10 years, then all of a sudden two days ago it became right now. Sound familiar?

I said that IF they actually did throw a missile (it can't be a nuke, remember) into the ocean 30-40km from Guam, that we should blast their military capabilities immediately. What more could a reasonable person want, to launch nukes at them now?
I say we do precision strikes on their military bases and Un himself. North Korea is the little guy at the bar trying to pick a fight. They need an ass beating. Time for regime change in that country.

I say we do precision strikes on their military bases and Un himself. North Korea is the little guy at the bar trying to pick a fight. They need an ass beating. Time for regime change in that country.

Sounds good to me

The locals are really worried at this time because NoKo might launch a preemtive strike and not sure Guam is equipped with THADD like defense.. South Korea is safer than Guam right now..its really tense here right now..

I think you're right. But the problem is what Russia will do if we strike NK.

Also, we could be wrong. Trump would certainly cut off his nose to spite his face. I don't want to bet the fate of the planet on KJ Un being smart enoug not to. Escalating this shit is fucking stupid, even if it pays off. Stupid. It's a huge fucking gamble for what? To signal to NK that we would be willing to attack? I doubt that they're going to stop their nuclear program.

Hopefully it scares China enough to lean on them more.

Back