North Korea threatens missile strike on Guam..

NK isnt going to do shit....or wasnt, rather. theyre playing the same game theyve played for 60 years.

now trump has legitimately made this situation a very serious one. hes drawn a red line that has now been crossed. what are we to do? rain ruin down upon NK now? with what ends in mind? if trump backs down, what will a trump threat mean to anyone?

Funny that you repeated almost word for word a cnn clip i saw on youtube.

Nk didnt have the capabilities 60 years ago that they have today.

Doing nothing but waiting for them to engineer more advanced missiles and guidance systems is not a solution.

Trump's not going to take this shit from a pissant like Kim. He's going to nuke Guam first. #alpha #MAGA #cuckmaker

Fake news

Iraq WMD false flag all over again

Seems like they just gave away the real range of their missiles - or at least, the range they're confident of them actually working.

NK isnt going to do shit....or wasnt, rather. theyre playing the same game theyve played for 60 years.

now trump has legitimately made this situation a very serious one. hes drawn a red line that has now been crossed. what are we to do? rain ruin down upon NK now? with what ends in mind? if trump backs down, what will a trump threat mean to anyone?
Same as all his "threats" nothing? he is a spineless orange pile of shit.
The scary thing is if he pulls a Dubya and decides to put troops on the ground etc...which he is already considering as a way to deflect from people talking about russia

The scary thing is if he pulls a Dubya and decides to put troops on the ground etc...which he is already considering as a way to deflect from people talking about russia

I would love to see things from your perspective but I can't get my head that far up my ass.

NK threatens to nuke a US territory and some way, some how, you bring it back to Russia. Idiocy.

This is all barking right now. I honestly think Trump is trying to get the short fat man to swing first so that the US can go in with justification without the world frowning on them.

Drop the Fat man on them!!

Funny that you repeated almost word for word a cnn clip i saw on youtube.

why is that funny? are you accusing me of parroting cnn? it sounds like you watch the shit more than i do.

Nk didnt have the capabilities 60 years ago that they have today.

right. this is the same logic that people have used every time NK gets some better capability. "well they couldnt directly attack seoul until now. theyre going to do something soon." nothing happens. then it was "well they havent been able to attack tokyo until now, so theyre going to do something soon." nothing happens.

the NK leaders arent crazy. evil, maybe, but not crazy.

they know what will happen if they actually attack someone. theyre F'ed. they also know what will happen if they talk shit and make threats. they get stuff.

its that simple.

Doing nothing but waiting for them to engineer more advanced missiles and guidance systems is not a solution.

i dont want them to do that.

diplomacy. deal making. thats what we should continue. that regime has slowly gotten weaker since the 50's. we can wait it out.

unilateral shit talking certainly is the shittiest of solutions.

Sack up Guam. Fat boy ain't doing shit. He sounds too full of himself to commit suicide.

North Korea just announced they plan to attack the waters near Guam mid August. I wonder what their game plan is giving away their plan to do it 5 days from now?

Honestly it would be morbidly satisfying to actually see Nkor do something other than talk. Except for that whole end of the world scenario possibility.

The TV said moments ago that when they launch a missile, there's a quick determination if it's a threat and decide whether to try to shoot it down. This is comforting, but when you see the US ship t-boned near Japan or the many Osprey crashes and deaths, you can't help wonder how competent these guys are.

Tall fat man vs short fat man?

orange man?

2dr847m.png

why is that funny? are you accusing me of parroting cnn? it sounds like you watch the shit more than i do.

right. this is the same logic that people have used every time NK gets some better capability. "well they couldnt directly attack seoul until now. theyre going to do something soon." nothing happens. then it was "well they havent been able to attack tokyo until now, so theyre going to do something soon." nothing happens.

the NK leaders arent crazy. evil, maybe, but not crazy.

they know what will happen if they actually attack someone. theyre F'ed. they also know what will happen if they talk shit and make threats. they get stuff.

its that simple.

i dont want them to do that.

diplomacy. deal making. thats what we should continue. that regime has slowly gotten weaker since the 50's. we can wait it out.

unilateral shit talking certainly is the shittiest of solutions.

When you have one shot calling dude, shit can get live real quick. Maybe he gets bored or sick and just says fuck it, I want to see the end of the world.

Back