North Korea claims Trump declared war on them

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/politics/north-korea-fm-us-bombers/index.html
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-...-minister-says-trump-has-declared-war-n804501
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/09/north-korea-says-trumps-tweets-are-a-declaration-of-war

"Since the United States declared war on our country, we will have every right to make all self-defensive counter measures, including the right to shoot down the United States strategic bombers at any time even when they are not yet inside the aerospace border of our country," Ri said.

Think RocketMan just found an excuse to declare war on us while putting the blame on us.

All acts of aggression are done under the guise of self defense. Politics 101.

2 lunatic leaders playing games with nuclear weapons.

Yeah these guys are totally the same!

Not totally the same. One of them is a rocket man while the other one is a dotard.

You're right... Trump is a verified lunatic. Jury is still out on the korean guy

I think the jury is in on him as well. He basically just DECLARED WAR on America all because of the dick measuring contest he got going on with Trump. I'd say that's 302 worthy.

Damn, twitter causing a ww3, ban twitter.

Around 2010 North Korea torpedoed a South Korean ship and killed over 40 crew, and it still didn't escalate into military conflict.

There was all sorts of talk about war, with plenty of sabre rattling. Much like today.

I think it would take a lot to turn into an actual war. I don't think anyone really wants that.

Greater chance of happening:

War with North Korea or me getting a date with Jessica Alba?

I'm tempted to say my date.

So if the North consider America to have already declared war, where they fuck is all the hell-fury and destruction they were promising? I didn't think it was possible, but Ri Yong Ho managed to make his stupid little country look even stupider.

You're right... Trump is a verified lunatic. Jury is still out on the korean guy

You just contradicted yourself in a single sentence.

Way to go. Great job making whatever point you are trying to make..

Um, you might want to read up on Kim Jong Un, Kim Jong Il, and Kim Il Sung, if you dont think they are lunatics.

So if the North consider America to have already declared war, where they fuck is all the hell-fury and destruction they were promising? I didn't think it was possible, but Ri Yong Ho managed to make his stupid little country look even stupider.

No one dare to fire the first shot

1) Kim won't because he know that it would mean his annihilation
2) The U.S won't because they know that if they do Kim will throw everything he has at Seoul. That means an estimated 15 000+ artillery canons , rockets and medium range missiles raining down on SK which means ten of thousands if not hundred of thousands of casaulties.. NK also has VX and nukes

The truth is that NK would never win a war against a U.S, SK , Japan etc coalition but they have enough shit pointed at SK that they could inflict a shitload of damage in the first few hours of a conflict.

See :

All acts of aggression are done under the guise of self defense. Politics 101.

Not all. Islam conquer lands not cause defend a them self. But a told to by God. Or Nazis not attack jews or other people for defense but cause they want to take world over and a think other people's not human.

xT1XH20G3oezQ9Jiq4.gif

Back