North Korea claims Trump declared war on them

lol he's destroying him? meanwhile NK is being wrecked by sanctions. Odd since of victory you have there

I can't speak for El Goat but I think he's talking about the game of which dumb ass can make the other dumb ass look like the bigger dumb ass between them.

Not necessarily. When you look at the early democracies, average folks were always voting for invading their neighbors.

Democracies? Can you gives example?

I figured prior to democracy sure but always less than what leader want

Around 2010 North Korea torpedoed a South Korean ship and killed over 40 crew, and it still didn't escalate into military conflict.

There was all sorts of talk about war, with plenty of sabre rattling. Much like today.

I think it would take a lot to turn into an actual war. I don't think anyone really wants that.

Yep, no reason for the Americans to declare war (other than to silence Jong-il, and that's not worth tens maybe hundreds of thousands of dead Koreans) and it's certain death to Kim if he does it so no Bueno.

You people are so fucked up. CNN owns your soul. Trump is bad for everything he does, from wanting to not hand out so much money to countries that hate us, to renegotiating NAFTA, to wanting people to stand for the anthem, for hinting that their might be cultural problems in places like urban Chicago, to not wanting Muslims to come in unvetted, to not wanting the continuation of unchecked illegal border crossing from a country with issues like Mexico..

The fkn "media" is just practicing for when a white guy with a soul gets out there and REALLY tells the un-PC TRUTH. You fkn far-lefties are fruity-toons right now. You make those few "thanks Obama" morons look rational at times. Screw you and your insane divisiveness and media PC worship. You suck.

on-a-scale-dp4rk2.jpg

Around 2010 North Korea torpedoed a South Korean ship and killed over 40 crew, and it still didn't escalate into military conflict.

There was all sorts of talk about war, with plenty of sabre rattling. Much like today.

I think it would take a lot to turn into an actual war. I don't think anyone really wants that.
They also shelled that island, which had at least one casualty iirc

THIS is why I have no problem kicking the can down the road FOREVER with this situation.

Well if shit does hit the fan Kim and his buddies will be destroyed forever so dont worry about that. It will be at a high cost but as soon as they run out of shit to launch and after their artillery get carpet bombed into oblivion the DPRK will get wiped from the face of the map.

They cannot win but they will be a bitch for SK very early in the war.

"Since the United States declared war on our country, we will have every right to make all self-defensive counter measures, including the right to shoot down the United States strategic bombers at any time even when they are not yet inside the aerospace border of our country," Ri said.

Think RocketMan just found an excuse to declare war on us while putting the blame on us.

No, Rocketmans retarded malformed baby bird brain told his mouth piece to say something that makes sense to him that will not make sense to anyone else

2 lunatic leaders playing games with nuclear weapons.

Only 1 is. Trump has to go thru channels to make a decision like this, Kim doesn't.

I know you're trying to be an idiot on purpose cause that's your thing, but there are people out there that really think Trump has a presidential app or something on his phone to launch Nukes.

Or maybe you really do think that, I dunno lol

No, Rocketmans retarded malformed baby bird brain told his mouth piece to say something that makes sense to him that will not make sense to anyone else

Ah, yes. The old cryptic language ploy. BUT dotard is still the bigger dumb ass so he'll play right into it. I think it should be obvious by now that rocket man is playing chess while dotard is still playing checkers.

No one dare to fire the first shot

1) Kim won't because he know that it would mean his annihilation
2) The U.S won't because they know that if they do Kim will throw everything he has at Seoul. That means an estimated 15 000+ artillery canons , rockets and medium range missiles raining down on SK which means ten of thousands if not hundred of thousands of casaulties.. NK also has VX and nukes

The truth is that NK would never win a war against a U.S, SK , Japan etc coalition but they have enough shit pointed at SK that they could inflict a shitload of damage in the first few hours of a conflict.

See :

Interesting video

Damn, twitter causing a ww3, ban twitter.
Its crazy to think that our children will one day read in history text books how the great Korean war started.

"Sept 2017 Trump (twitter): FUCK TO YOU FAT BOY!"

I think Kim Jong Un probably believes all of the propaganda about his grandfather, father, and himself. He really believes that NK can take on the rest of the world and win.

Its crazy to think that our children will one day read in history text books how the great Korean war started.

"Sept 2017 Trump (twitter): FUCK TO YOU FAT BOY!"

"Oct 2017 Fat Boy (twitter): I'M RUBBER AND YOU'RE GLUE DOTARD!"

Does North Korea still exist as a country?

Then the US hasn't declared war

Democracies? Can you gives example?

I figured prior to democracy sure but always less than what leader want
Athens is a great example. The foolish Athenian war with Syracuse is a great early example of democratic overaggression. The Romans voted pretty much every year to go to war during the early republic, whether with the Etruscans, Sabines, or whoever.

Ah, yes. The old cryptic language ploy. BUT dotard is still the bigger dumb ass so he'll play right into it. I think it should be obvious by now that rocket man is playing chess while dotard is still playing checkers.

Only one of them is in real danger of being wiped off the map by the other. And he's the one you think is playing chess?

lol

He's not very good at it.

Only one of them is in real danger of being wiped off the map by the other. And he's the one you think is playing chess?

lol

He's not very good at it.

He's still better than Trump. Trump only looks slightly gangsta because he has people in his corner giving him a little bit of guidance to keep him from taking his antics too far whereas rocketman is calling all the shots in his own neck of the woods.

But let me give you something to think about. Rocketman made some verbal threats to which dotard said if he keeps it up with his threats they will be met with fire and fury. Fat boy called his bluff and made him look like the dumb ass that he is. Fired two missiles since the "Fire and Fury" talk, called him a name that made a lot of people grab a dictionary and just declared war in a cryptic manner. If Trump keeps his dumb ass off of twitter maybe he wouldn't look so amateurish with his gangsta facade.

Last edited:
They really need to be slapped. Where's Nate Diaz?

Back