News Norma Dumont Vs Chelsea Chandler in Works for UFC FIGHT NIGHT July 15th

That's good.

Norma has been fighting every 5-7 months, so a 3 month turnaround is better.

She's actually pretty good, and basically the only prospect at 145.

What she needs is cage time.

It might no sense from a promotional stand point to wheel her out twice a year. Hopefully she can make it 3 times this year.

Norma AKA thicc Jennifer Connelly is the only fighter I enjoy watching wall 'n' stall for 15 minutes
<NewGina>

Dumont kinda reminds me of a female Cathal Pendred

NGL I read the title as "Chelsea Handler" and thought wtf?

oh bruh they fought and wolf looked bad, when I say bad, almost James Toneyesque TDD. Well obviously not that bad, I guess since he prob didn't train much, if at all.
She even looked like shit on the feet. And that was one of the things they pushed about her.

They still have the women's FW division? I thought it got culled? Or they still parading Nunes around as 135 and 145 pound champ? Ns if anyone who gets finished by Megan Anderson and is in her 30's can be called a prospect.

They still have the women's FW division? I thought it got culled? Or they still parading Nunes around as 135 and 145 pound champ? Ns if anyone who gets finished by Megan Anderson and is in her 30's can be called a prospect.

It's the Kayla Harrison placeholder division, even though Kayla has now lost, and they're unlikely to ever sign her.

She even looked like shit on the feet. And that was one of the things they pushed about her.

She was really good at punching air though. I mean, she looks athletic I guess, which cant be said for most wmma fighters.

oh bruh they fought and wolf looked bad, when I say bad, almost James Toneyesque TDD. Well obviously not that bad, I guess since he prob didn't train much, if at all.
oh, I meant chandler. They were being booked for tomorrow, and I never saw anything to say wolf withdrew.

Problem with all that is that Norma isn't that really skilled anywhere, has shit cardio if she's even remotely pushed, and is a bit of a DNB. Even with the size advantage, someone like Erin would be a nightmare match up for her.

So, yeh, that Sherdogger was probably right.

There's a lot of Erin in Chelsea here as well. Chelsea is aggressive as fuck, strong, and decent enough everywhere. Norma is going to have to get her out of there early because if she doesn't Chelsea is going to wear her down and hurt her bad.
hHAhahaha

4OwGWl5.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back