Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
thread in the UFC section calling McGregor this generation's Ali. says all you need to know about this generation!

Just a random thought, how come Roy Jones Jr. got bum knees from running exercises as a boxer in his mind-30's but Cristiano Ronaldo's knees are still healthy at 32 years old when all he does is run as a football player, and has been playing competitively since age seven?

Happy holidays!

I wouldn't be surprised if Roy spent more of his time running on sidewalks/roads. Harder on the knees than running in grass. Ronaldo probably has better technique too, since running is a critical part of his sport, and it's just supplementary for boxers.

Hello

BobDigi5060 here, I used to post at Checkhookboxing where along with Haggis (my mentor and role model) I should have been held in high regard as an excellent knowledgeable poster and all round decent bloke.

Sadly CHB has become a cesspit of trolling, my good friend Haggis has endured some appalling abuse and someone copied my username (substituting O' for zeros) and started copying my posts.

I'm 31 and a family man, I'm too old for that shit.

So I'm making the move here where I hope I'll receive the respect I deserve.

Last edited:
thread in the UFC section calling McGregor this generation's Ali. says all you need to know about this generation!

Think it says more about the poster that said it tbf. Laughable comparison.

I feel like there is a sudden proliferation of posts in the boxing forum designed to elicit the boxing v mma fight. oh, and not in response to anybody who posted in this thread recently- in case any of you insecure types are worried!

more importantly, just saw John 5 at the Whisky, just amazing. Corey Taylor and Michael Anthony came out. John 5 is ridiculous. sadly, some jackass spilled a beer on me. more sadly, said jackass was me.

I feel like there is a sudden proliferation of posts in the boxing forum designed to elicit the boxing v mma fight. oh, and not in response to anybody who posted in this thread recently- in case any of you insecure types are worried!

more importantly, just saw John 5 at the Whisky, just amazing. Corey Taylor and Michael Anthony came out. John 5 is ridiculous. sadly, some jackass spilled a beer on me. more sadly, said jackass was me.
Did you glass yourself?

Sean Merriman announces Chargers NFL draft pick. The NFL forgives roids. Can you imagine Manny Ramírez announcing the dodgers draft pick?

Northcutt just learned what happens when you hook with a hooker

Ever almost post something, and then realize there is no way it could be discussed maturely and don’t bother?

This is a pretty good fight imo

Hello

BobDigi5060 here, I used to post at Checkhookboxing where along with Haggis (my mentor and role model) I should have been held in high regard as an excellent knowledgeable poster and all round decent bloke.

Sadly CHB has become a cesspit of trolling, my good friend Haggis has endured some appalling abuse and someone copied my username (substituting O' for zeros) and started copying my posts.

I'm 31 and a family man, I'm too old for that shit.

So I'm making the move here where I hope I'll receive the respect I deserve.
lol

At the troubadour in Hollywood at a concert. Backdrop is showing jack johnson fights...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back