Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enzo, a hell of a trainer

What he produced out of that little shack in newbridge was unbelievable

No real boxing exp himself and created champions​

anyone know if Freddie Roach has any pros he's training nowadays? seems like he kind of dropped off the map after losing Pacquiao

Quick question (non thread worthy): How many of the boxing purists here are going to watch McGregor vs Nurmagomedov? I think I might hit up a bar for this. I'm not that big on MMA (I don't actively hate it though), but I like going to public places for fights of this magnitude regardless

BoxingLegendsTV is back up on YouTube!

WOO

One of my favorite Boxing channels on YouTube.

i am heading to tijuana this weekend to support some of my friends/fighters. should be interesting. viddal riley makes his pro debut and Kylie Fulmer fights for her first title. the girl is incredible. she keeps getting temporary visas to come here from australia but has to leave immediately afterwards to make money doing seminars in places like china to renew the temporary visa, etc. should she win, she will get a visa good for several years. she washes cars third shift to support herself.

i was asking her about filming fights and she said it is no problem, you can even go stand on the ring apron if you want to. should be interesting

i am heading to tijuana this weekend to support some of my friends/fighters. should be interesting. viddal riley makes his pro debut and Kylie Fulmer fights for her first title. the girl is incredible. she keeps getting temporary visas to come here from australia but has to leave immediately afterwards to make money doing seminars in places like china to renew the temporary visa, etc. should she win, she will get a visa good for several years. she washes cars third shift to support herself.

i was asking her about filming fights and she said it is no problem, you can even go stand on the ring apron if you want to. should be interesting
so are you going to film and post their fights?

so are you going to film and post their fights?
i am going to film 5 fights including viddal's. he will post his fight on his own youtube channel (that i filmed) the day after the fight. the other guys fights i will post if they want me to. fighters are picky about that. some like them posted, others dont

So..... no one cares about this Kell Brook vs Zerafa fight? Winner fights for the belt.

DAZN sold me on watching it...lol nice hold over until UFC Fight Pass Prelims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back