Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I think you might be thinking of golden boy.

I'd been reading the Mayberry and there's so many people in there with a similar posting style I thought he must have an alt.

Celestino Caballero got busted with 10 lbs. of cocaine in Panama.

I hate to see this. Pelenchin was the first boxer I got to know and the entire reason I got involved in boxing.

huh, Showtime is replaying Ray Leonard vs Terry Norris for some reason. I've always wished HBO and Showtime would shot more classic fights from time to time.

I wish Thurman didnt get hurt. Im so bored I want to watch Thurman murk Porter

"An April clash between heavyweights Dominic Breazeale and Chris Arreola is off after Arreola broke his right ankle when getting out of his car."

Via fightnews.com

How the shit do you snap an ankle getting out of a car? Oh well, his fights were entertaining but I don't think he can compete with any of the tops guys anymore. Doesn't have the chin or conditioning and his power is pretty sloppy.

"An April clash between heavyweights Dominic Breazeale and Chris Arreola is off after Arreola broke his right ankle when getting out of his car."

Via fightnews.com

How the shit do you snap an ankle getting out of a car? Oh well, his fights were entertaining but I don't think he can compete with any of the tops guys anymore. Doesn't have the chin or conditioning and his power is pretty sloppy.

Haha. That is funny but Fuck I wanted to see that fight.

Broner lookings sharp.

That actually did not seem particularly sharp to me. Should be enough to beat Theopane though.

I still want Broner to fight Danny Garcia. Stylistically, that is a fun fight.

Recent pic of the hitman, Mr. Hearns.

6ep0ud.jpg

ShoEx is showing Haugen-Chavez and Jackson-McClellan tonight, 10 EST.

Johann Duhaupas KO's Robert Helenius in the sixth round. That might be it for Helenius who was held down for years by injuries (and stupidity/greed).

Recent pic of the hitman, Mr. Hearns.

6ep0ud.jpg

This picture is really off-putting. I get the impression that these two folks kidnapped Tommy and are forcing him to take awkward pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back