Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

Just steaming at the Packers. Could have had an instant difference maker in Derwin James. We have a limited window of years with Rodgers still elite. And we trade back so we can benefit...2 years from now.

FFS, bunch of clueless boobs. When you have an all time great QB in his prime, you try to win NOW, not plan for the future.

Alright I don't hate the Packers pick. A little undersized but a burner cover corner with good ball skills. Hopefully he can make an impact right away.

I don't mind the lb tbh, Lee could use some help and he's always getting injured. Can't believe they passed on a receiver tho, they had several good picks available.

Detroit + Guice would be nice..... Detroit hasn't had fuck all for a rb in awhile now.

Man Lamar Jackson needs to get picked soon.

Guice too...

If the Pats pass on Lamar Jackson, I think the o5.5 QB bet is dead in the water.

Shit.

Steelers, Jags, Pats again possible QB destinations?

Ugh, o5.5 bet not looking good.

I don't like Flacco, take Jackson and hope he turns into a star.

Guice to Carolina maybe?

edit: nope

Not after they took McCaffrey last year. Granted he's not a traditional 20+ carry RB, but still...

Ravens are a possibility but they have other needs. Seahawks same deal. Eagles I guess, but they like RB by committee so doubtful. Pats sort of the same thing.

Barring a trade, it's one of these teams or he waits until rd 2. Falcons, Vikings, Jags zero chance. Steelers would a crazy long shot, they aren't buying all Bell's bluster about retiring unless he gets a long term deal.

tiny flier on Sharks at +4000, small on SJ +3, and med on SJ ov1.5. I liked their energy after getting their shit pushed in early. I don't think they're gonna quit and Fleury can't be making saves like that all night can he? I don't know but I think SJ will score a bit. Already on the over so only need 1 more overall to push, fuck it let's gamble.

Are you fucking kidding me man? The fuck is Seattle doing, Guice was there and they passed over him for some other dude I don't know.

Of course Seattle does that. SMH.

Guice not even the 3rd RB taken.

and with that, i go back to studying. goodnight

Yup we get screwed by a hook but I was fucking right about Lamar going to Baltimore. Flacco is losing his job soon.

Yup we get screwed by a hook but I was fucking right about Lamar going to Baltimore. Flacco is losing his job soon.

Jackson is probably 2 years away from being ready though.

Unless you completely revamp your offense to suit him, but that can't happen overnight.

His ability is intriguing, no question. The stop/start ability and quickness is something you just never, EVER see at QB. With some seasoning and improved accuracy, he can be a guy that gives defensive coordinators nightmares. But he's not ready yet, and you can't destroy his confidence by playing him too soon.

Back