Shoop NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V10 SIGN UP AND TRASH TALKING THREAD (UFC 302 & 303)

Oh Hell Yea

Sign me up pls @Arqueto

snoop-dogg-rap-5fmbtyxd-ibtdkmuw.gif

I reckon I'll have to sit this one out as I'll be traveling during Round 1, @Arqueto .

giphy.gif
HELL YEAH!!! ALE YEAH IS OUT!!!
I had this wrapped up without a doubt
My only concern waz a Lesnar return
Gut health once again made him turn. o_O

Seriously bro... just make a shoop that "isn't dependent on outcomez" ahead of time yeah?

To date teh record for submitting haz been "dayz before teh contest waz even announced"... lol
<Neil01>

HELL YEAH!!! ALE YEAH IS OUT!!!
I had this wrapped up without a doubt
My only concern waz a Lesnar return
Gut health once again made him turn. o_O

Seriously bro... just make a shoop that "isn't dependent on outcomez" ahead of time yeah?

To date teh record for submitting haz been "dayz before teh contest waz even announced"... lol
<Neil01>

OK, ya talked me into it...

@Arqueto , please disregard my previous attempt to weasel out of the contest and COUNT ME IN.

9a05aad28fad6ffb07b88d8616a254e5.gif

I reckon I'll have to sit this one out as I'll be traveling during Round 1, @Arqueto .

giphy.gif

All good bud, thanks for letting me know. Would be awesome if you could get a shoop made but don't worry brother.

There may be a spot open in the second round as an alternate so I will keep you informed bud.

edit: forget the above ever happened and welcome to the contest brother.

You're contestant 12. Good luck in the shoop kumite. Always awesome to have you

d34.gif

OK, ya talked me into it...

@Arqueto , please disregard my previous attempt to weasel out of the contest and COUNT ME IN.

9a05aad28fad6ffb07b88d8616a254e5.gif
As @Myrddin Wild said I’ve had to do multiple contests ahead of time over the years as I was traveling over event weeks. Better to gamble with a safe shoop than to miss the contest!
this! I always do my shoops way in advance. I’m already finished my round 1 for this contest lol

Back