No tap but it was over...

MMA_AZ

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I get it but he was done for. Anyone after reply think he had a chance in hell to get out?
Answer is no.

Lee wants to get it into Mike's butthole in Detroit according to the octagon interview.

No, it's not over until it's over.

I get it but he was done for. Anyone after reply think he had a chance in hell to get out?
Answer is no.
lol why bother fighting. Lets see who throws the first punch in fights then whoever connects first will be the winner. gtfo with that shit.

He deserved the chance. It looked like Kish was going out for a second too, its a common thing to see grapplers ge out of deep chokes. He prob wouldnt have, but there is a chance. Now we'll never know

He deserved the chance. It looked like Kish was going out for a second too, its a common thing to see grapplers ge out of deep chokes. He prob wouldnt have, but there is a chance. Now we'll never know
Jesus christ Paige Vanzant was in a RNC from Rose for more than double that time and she was good. Its basic breathing fundamentals of BJJ. The referees are just shot,...

Backpack choke was locked in tight. Ample time left for night night. Chiesa wasn't defending and didn't look like he could squirm out of danger. I consider it a finish for The Kev regardless of Super Mario's brain fart.

He began slipping into unconsciousness, shit was over.

Jesus christ Paige Vanzant was in a RNC from Rose for more than double that time and she was good. Its basic breathing fundamentals of BJJ. The referees are just shot,...
Rose ain't got those big muscles of the Kev though. The angle of Kev's backpack choke was good too.

Shitty call... No call... But yea, it was over. That thing was in tight AF!

He could have got out of it or spent that last 23 seconds trying. He probably would have lost anyway, tbh.

Wonderboy didnt tap

We need the rematch in Detroit. I wonder if his mama will get tickets

Its only over when he taps or goes to sleep is this your first mma event?

Rose ain't got those big muscles of the Kev though. The angle of Kev's backpack choke was good too.
yes, but Chiesa just was burning out the clock he couldn't improve his position obviously so he just chilled out, why continue to burn up your energy when your good. He didnt tap thats bottom line. The "well it woulda ended soon anyway" could be said for almost every fight lol

At first I thought so too, but Chiesa protested clear headedly immediately. Also, one of Lee's comments in the post-fight interview leads me to believe that the choke may not have been as tight as it looked to be. When asked about the stoppage, he didn't say Chiesa was going to go to sleep if the ref didn't stop it, he said it was going to be the same thing for r more rounds.

He was in a bad position, stopped defending and went limp. Fights get stopped in other positions when you stop defending. Shouldn't have been stopped but chiesa has no reason to bitch.

Right. Read what I said. I said he was prob going out but should have had the chance to tap or go to sleep.

Answer is no.

100% irrelevant.

if the stoppage is premature, it is premature independent of the "likely" result had the fight continued.

Backpack choke was locked in tight. Ample time left for night night. Chiesa wasn't defending and didn't look like he could squirm out of danger. I consider it a finish for The Kev regardless of Super Mario's brain fart.

Fuck you, havnt you watch how wonderboy escaped from T-wood's choke in their first fight?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back