No McGregor, no Mayweather b.s. !!!

I can't speak for anyone but myself but I've followed the sport since 1999 and by now I know that $ is for sure going to be the #1 consideration. If the best fights aren't made because of it for sure I will complain and be disappointed, but at this point we all know the score. Tony might be the best LW on the planet, but in this era even that might not be enough to get the fight made that all non-casuals want to see.
That’s just not ok.

If money means more than anything, this isn’t a sporting event anymore. But an entertainment spectacle.

That’s just not ok.

If money means more than anything, this isn’t a sporting event anymore. But an entertainment spectacle.

I 100% agree. But we are in a position where we basically have no choice but to hope for the best but expect the worst.

Indeed GSP's MW belt means much more than Conor's LW belt. I agree it was a tough fight for GSP and full respect for winning but he still cherry-picked Bisping over the other previous MW champs.

Also, when did Bisping fight the majority of his career at LHW?
I thought he was LHW longer than he was, he dropped after his split with Evans. 15-1 and TUF3 winner as LHW. Nearly half of his career. Still long enough to be called a LHW if needed.

Also, it's not cherry picking when he himself(again I repeat this) said he'd need enough time to bulk and prepare for MW by adding mass(and hence got coloitis for it) and his initial talks of come back was when luke was still champion slated to fight bisping, he can't see into the future as well as ya'll can see in hindsight.

I thought he was LHW longer than he was, he dropped after his split with Evans. 15-1 and TUF3 winner as LHW. Nearly half of his career. Still long enough to be called a LHW if needed.

Also, it's not cherry picking when he himself(again I repeat this) said he'd need enough time to bulk and prepare for MW by adding mass(and hence got coloitis for it) and his initial talks of come back was when luke was still champion slated to fight bisping, he can't see into the future as well as ya'll can see in hindsight.

Eh it's been 10 years since he fought at LHW. Personally I wouldn't call him a LHW but everyone has their own opinion.

He was talking about a lot of things for some time but talks and something concrete are two very different things. Even now he's "talking" about a lot of things but staying on the fence. He had a long time to go up to MW if he chose to.

I feel we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Champ vs Champ fight

I can't see the Mayweather Khabib fight happening at least. No fan should give that shit the time of day

No fan shoykeve given a shit about conor being in there but there we were...

Fucking knew that would be a waste of time and i had an inkling it would cause conor to lose focus.

Eh it's been 10 years since he fought at LHW. Personally I wouldn't call him a LHW but everyone has their own opinion.

He was talking about a lot of things for some time but talks and something concrete are two very different things. Even now he's "talking" about a lot of things but staying on the fence. He had a long time to go up to MW if he chose to.

I feel we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
I'm glad we can come to agreements without belittlement. Cheers sherbro.
<mma4>

Back