Jose Aldo vs Dominic Cruz HAS to happen next

The Cruz fight only made sense when we thought Aldo might also be corpse. Turns out he isn't.

Why would you waste an Aldo fight vs a broken down old cripple who will probably pull out again?

But anyway Aldo is probably just fighting out his contract.

Aldo was champion FOURTEEN years ago and he just decided to hop off the couch out of retirement and beat a ranked guy pretty easily.

That's crazy.

I wish more fans gave Aldo the respect he deserves.
Well tbh when he retired it was a loss to merab and merab didn't even take him down

Not too enthusiastic about this one, I feel like Cruz is too broken down physically to match Aldo these days.

Would still 100% watch though!

People want this fight due to nostalgia but Cruz is one minor injury away from being retired while Aldo is a top 5 fighter in his division. I don't see why you would want to see this matchup anymore unless you really don't like Cruz.

So, for the 40th time?
Shogun got the ACL excuse starting around age 27. His loss to Forrest, obliteration by Jones, etc. Funny how the Sherdog doctors know which injuries affect fighters and which don't.

Joe used to fuck "guys" like you in HS.

Plural. <Y2JSmirk>

Megan as far as we know had smashed but a single manlet.
Dude it was a joke and Joe B had nothing to do with it until you brought him up. Why have you now made him gay in high school and a rapist?

This matchup is fine. They are both done but they can fight each other. It's not a terrible mismatch.

Dude it was a joke and Joe B had nothing to do with it until you brought him up. Why have you now made him gay in high school and a rapist?

Technically Joe proclaimed himself as a gay rapist in hs.

* sodomist...?

I guess the way he said it it could have been consensual.

Aldo seems to be in a great place with the UFC.

Can he become the champion again at his age? I don't think so. There's too many killers.

BUT

There's fun fights for him out there. Even a fight with Sanhagen would be fun TBH. But we have to be honest here

Jose Aldo should fight Dominic Cruz next. Point blank. The fight that should've happened a long time ago (11-12 years?).

And it's a good fight for both of them. And it's a fun fight for us the OG fight fans.

I hope the UFC give him a fair deal of 2-3 ''fun'' fights and let him ride to the sunset. Even a McGregor rematch could be HUGE.

Are you in or what?

Lol ...Aldos beaten most of the top guys at 135 already... He only lost to Merab...which everyone has... And Champion would likely lose to him too ....

These white belt threads are wild lol these last couple of days ...

But I'm down for Aldo vs Cruz ...

I've been saying this for almost seven years

Lol ...Aldos beaten most of the top guys at 135 already... He only lost to Merab...which everyone has... And Champion would likely lose to him too ....

These white belt threads are wild lol these last couple of days ...

But I'm down for Aldo vs Cruz ...
Sorry I'm not a keyboard blackbelt. I'll try harder but I don't think I have the time though :(

Congrats on posting 22k times though! Quite the achievement tbh. I bet you have really strong fingers.

That’d be an entertaining fight, I’d watch

Back