No explanation for how this magic trick was done?

This reminds me that Penn and Teller Fool Us is coming back this summer.

I'd be more inclined to believe that the majority of them are doing so unwittingly, than that they're all in on it - if indeed there is something to it. They are told how to pose, and simply obey without asking why they're being told to pose in a specific way.

But all anyone has to do to see that it's a thing (the okay hand sign pose) is google it. Tons of images will pop up. Whether or not there's satanic meaning behind it, or it's all just one big coincidence because it's a common hand sign, is your judgment to make from there.

Well do you have a lean or a theory on what it's all about?

Well do you have a lean or a theory on what it's all about?

At this time, not really. I haven't gotten passed simply noticing it's an odd commonality.

Much like the usage of ancient Egyptian symbolism in those circles.

At this time, not really. I haven't gotten passed simply noticing it's an odd commonality.

Much like the usage of ancient Egyptian symbolism in those circles.

That's pretty much where I'm at as well.

I know some people say that if you reach a certain level in your celebrity status, then you are approached and in order to go any farther you must join up. No exceptions.

But I find that laughable. Clint Eastwood's not part of any fucking Satanic cabal.

I noticed the two dudes in your first video doing the "ok" (666) hand sign. One while he massaged his head, and the other right at the end does it to the camera. I see celebrities doing this a lot too, most notably over their eye for photo shoots. And I must admit, I do find it somewhat odd.

Those fidget spinners that are all the craze right now, are often held between the thumb and index finger, which basically makes the same sign.

What would you say is the significance of that gesture? A pledge to Satan?
Supposedly, it's 666.

666+hand+sign.jpg

beatles_satan_signs.jpg

There's tons of documentaries about occult symbols that use the Requiem for a Dream song on youtube.

It's not an HD monitor/screen

There are a lot of illusionist incorporating HD screens into their acts but, even if that's what this guy is doing, he's really damn good.

That was my first thought as well; some kind of HD or holographic tech. But that doesn't explain the rose petals at the end.

However he did it, respect.:cool:

He's super smooth, and he uses a screen surface along with sleight of hand pretty seemlessly.

the cards arent laying on the coins. the coins are always there. hes manipulating whether or not theyre covered by something black

But one thing I think is almost certainly NOT happening is that all the celebrities are part of some secret cabal of devil-worshippers. It just doesn't make sense, either logistically or considering the fact that no celebrities (minus the crazy Kat Williams) have come out and revealed the existence of this shadowy organization.

It makes perfect sense. Hollywood influences the masses and promote hedonism.

upload_2017-5-27_20-43-58.png

They're good at keeping secrets. I also think many are possessed. Sometimes they struggle really hard with the battle between good and evil. Look at what happened to Kanye West.

It makes perfect sense. Hollywood influences the masses and promote hedonism.

View attachment 233047

They're good at keeping secrets. I also think many are possessed. Sometimes they struggle really hard with the battle between good and evil. Look at what happened to Kanye West.

So wouldn't someone--at least one person, somewhere, sometime--when presented with this offer to join the League of Satan or whatever say, "Nah, I'm good" and blow the door off the whole thing?

Clint Eastwood? Jon Voight? Katie Holmes? Sean Connery?

They're just all in on the best kept secret in the universe?

I noticed the two dudes in your first video doing the "ok" (666) hand sign. One while he massaged his head, and the other right at the end does it to the camera. I see celebrities doing this a lot too, most notably over their eye for photo shoots. And I must admit, I do find it somewhat odd.

Those fidget spinners that are all the craze right now, are often held between the thumb and index finger, which basically makes the same sign.

What would you say is the significance of that gesture? A pledge to Satan?

I'd be more inclined to believe that the majority of them are doing so unwittingly, than that they're all in on it - if indeed there is something to it. They are told how to pose, and simply obey without asking why they're being told to pose in a specific way.

But all anyone has to do to see that it's a thing (the okay hand sign pose) is google it. Tons of images will pop up. Whether or not there's satanic meaning behind it, or it's all just one big coincidence because it's a common hand sign, is your judgment to make from there.

{<jordan}

That's pretty much where I'm at as well.

I know some people say that if you reach a certain level in your celebrity status, then you are approached and in order to go any farther you must join up. No exceptions.

But I find that laughable. Clint Eastwood's not part of any fucking Satanic cabal.

He's been to the Bohemian Grove.

upload_2017-5-27_21-3-37.png

upload_2017-5-27_21-6-20.png

So wouldn't someone--at least one person, somewhere, sometime--when presented with this offer to join the League of Satan or whatever say, "Nah, I'm good" and blow the door off the whole thing?

Clint Eastwood? Jon Voight? Katie Holmes? Sean Connery?

They're just all in on the best kept secret in the universe?

"This can't go on I must inform the law
Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?
But I feel drawn towards the chanting hordes
They seem to mesmerise, can't avoid their eyes"

"I'm coming back
I will return
And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn
I have the fire
I have the force
I have the power to make my evil take its course"

If someone ever got that close and rejected the offer they would be threatened and just fade away. The media is under their control so good luck having anyone believe you.

"You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help . . . no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold"

Back