No explanation for how this magic trick was done?

I know how they do it but I'm not telling.

I can't see those skin colored cards. At the end when it looked like he was reaching around, he had a single card that started levitating and spinning and turned into cloth. I think he grabbed the cloth that was rolled up. The levitating stuff is weird.

What's funny is a lot of these guys throw up satanic hand signs and even talk about receiving spiritual help.

I noticed the two dudes in your first video doing the "ok" (666) hand sign. One while he massaged his head, and the other right at the end does it to the camera. I see celebrities doing this a lot too, most notably over their eye for photo shoots. And I must admit, I do find it somewhat odd.

Those fidget spinners that are all the craze right now, are often held between the thumb and index finger, which basically makes the same sign.

What would you say is the significance of that gesture? A pledge to Satan?

amazing, i have a feeling his pet dog might disappear soon

WTF are demon magicians? Come on people... it's sleight of hand, not demons.

Between flattards and now this crap... I have little faith in humanity.

I can't see those skin colored cards. At the end when it looked like he was reaching around, he had a single card that started levitating and spinning and turned into cloth. I think he grabbed the cloth that was rolled up. The levitating stuff is weird.

What's funny is a lot of these guys throw up satanic hand signs and even talk about receiving spiritual help.

Are you a rube hick from the 1920's? Because you sound like a rube hick from the 1920's.

OP trick was very cool. Lighting and vanta black surface can do wonders. Do that on a normal table and I'll be impressed. Still cool.

How are peoples brains regressing? Demons? I'll tell you what, go back to being born, and as soon as you can speak ask your fathers to teach you some things about the real world. If they start talking about magic being real, after reading this post, you will know well enough to ignore them.

I noticed the two dudes in your first video doing the "ok" (666) hand sign. One while he massaged his head, and the other right at the end does it to the camera. I see celebrities doing this a lot too, most notably over their eye for photo shoots. And I must admit, I do find it somewhat odd.

Those fidget spinners that are all the craze right now, are often held between the thumb and index finger, which basically makes the same sign.

I think for "magic" to work you have to acknowledge the energy and reassure that you're going to pay a price in the end. Something along those lines.

"Magic" works and you can use it to manipulate people as well. It will just consume your soul.

It's best not to play with it.

How are peoples brains regressing? Demons? I'll tell you what, go back to being born, and as soon as you can speak ask your fathers to teach you some things about the real world. If they start talking about magic being real, after reading this post, you will know well enough to ignore them.

Are you a rube hick from the 1920's? Because you sound like a rube hick from the 1920's.

OP trick was very cool. Lighting and vanta black surface can do wonders. Do that on a normal table and I'll be impressed. Still cool.

No I am not a time traveler. Sometimes I don't know what I am.

WTF are demon magicians? Come on people... it's sleight of hand, not demons.

Between flattards and now this crap... I have little faith in humanity.

Obviously someone that uses demons.

3l6n6.jpg

A few WTFs in that vid.

WTF #1: eBaum's World is still a thing?

WTF #2: That guy is 33?

WTF #3: How'd he do that. I assume that some kind of digital image is involved, as many have said, but that doesn't explain the whole trick.

I went down the rabbit's hole with those "celebrities are Satanists" videos a while back. I'm not sure what the deal is with many of them using the same hand symbols. It could've just been a fad that was going around Hollywood for a little while.

But one thing I think is almost certainly NOT happening is that all the celebrities are part of some secret cabal of devil-worshippers. It just doesn't make sense, either logistically or considering the fact that no celebrities (minus the crazy Kat Williams) have come out and revealed the existence of this shadowy organization.

it was gipsy sorcery, they will come for him when its time to pay

I went down the rabbit's hole with those "celebrities are Satanists" videos a while back. I'm not sure what the deal is with many of them using the same hand symbols. It could've just been a fad that was going around Hollywood for a little while.

But one thing I think is almost certainly NOT happening is that all the celebrities are part of some secret cabal of devil-worshippers. It just doesn't make sense, either logistically or considering the fact that no celebrities (minus the crazy Kat Williams) have come out and revealed the existence of this shadowy organization.

I'd be more inclined to believe that the majority of them are doing so unwittingly, than that they're all in on it - if indeed there is something to it. They are told how to pose, and simply obey without asking why they're being told to pose in a specific way.

But all anyone has to do to see that it's a thing (the okay hand sign pose) is google it. Tons of images will pop up. Whether or not there's satanic meaning behind it, or it's all just one big coincidence because it's a common hand sign, is your judgment to make from there.

Back