No dos anjos - conor?

So Fresh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Coach kavanagh disappointed at twitter
#Noredpantynight

Last edited:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Well that was an anti climax <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RedPantiesBackInDrawer?src=hash">#RedPantiesBackInDrawer</a> </p>&mdash; Coach Kavanagh (@John_Kavanagh) <a href="">January 11, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There's also this:

Looks like somebody is chickening out of a fight!

i thought he posted that because he was waiting for the announcement to run at the NFL playoff game, but they played the dillashaw/cruz promo instead.

An hour before halftime he posted somethign like "t minus 1 hour" and then it ran the cruz promo and he tweeted the TS' message out.

dunno about that abdelaziz stuff...dude is a whack job

All I know is that there's only like 7 weeks out until 197. if they don't have a matchup soon it's going to be a short camp for everyone

awww man I really really hope this is just a misunderstanding

i thought he posted that because he was waiting for the announcement to run at the NFL playoff game, but they played the dillashaw/cruz promo instead.

An hour before halftime he posted somethign like "t minus 1 hour" and then it ran the cruz promo and he tweeted the TS' message out.

dunno about that abdelaziz stuff...dude is a whack job

All I know is that there's only like 7 weeks out until 197. if they don't have a matchup soon it's going to be a short camp for everyone
the redpanties remark should say it's about the fight.. but you never know

maybe it's too big a risk for the UFC

it wasn't even official yet as far as I know...

articles based on rumours and hear say wich everyone just repeated

Seriously though if RDA refused to fight conor (i would assume the narrative will be "7 weeks is not enough for a full camp" or something), the amount of "RDA ducking the goat" kind of posts are going to blow this forum to pieces. please don't refuse the fight rda.

I'm finding it weird that it wasn't officially announced yet

Seriously though if RDA refused to fight conor (i would assume the narrative will be "7 weeks is not enough for a full camp" or something), the amount of "RDA ducking the goat" kind of posts are going to blow this forum to pieces. please don't refuse the fight rda.
I always hate the "ducking" talk, both guys want this fight. I don't like to accuse fighters of ducking without clear evidence, it's just lame.

If this fight is off it was certainly because someone wants more money.

Ali is going to mess this fight up. I can't believe it. He's with both fighters and wants McGregor to fight Frankie.

I don't think its RDA, its Conor he is calling chicken.

There's no way the fight was already signed if they are saying these things. Despicable really how this has been handled.

I don't think its RDA, its Conor he is calling chicken.
why would he be calling conor the chicken when conor's coach was clearly the one sitting by waiting for UFC to make the announcement?

Back