No, Conor is not featherweight GOAT

quantiqus

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It amuses me that people around here think Conor is the GOAT at featherweight.

Let's see his record

01. Brimage has a record of 7-7, he is a lousy fighter. 7 fucking 7. No wonder UFC let him go. The guy is 5,4 and he returned to bantamweight where he got his ass kicked.

02. Holloway was very young when he fought Conor and had a record of 7-2. He was unexperienced and it was a unanimous decision.

03. Brandao has a record of 22-11, he lost a lot of fights in shitty no name competitions. Not much of a fighter.

04. Poirier is a somewhat decent fighter, but he has no notable wins. He lost to Michael Johnson, a guy who got destroyed by Gaethje, Khabib and Nate.

05. Siver. Really? Siver? The german midget on steroids, with no notable wins. Who the fuck did Siver beat? Except an old BJ Penn, who, in 2017, can only beat Ronda Roussey.

06. Chad Mendes. A decent wrestler who lost to good fighters like Aldo and Frankie. But a midget, right. Conor said that. Is it impressive to have a win over an overblown midget?

07. Jose Aldo. I am not going to comment on the fact that Aldo slipped and he was very unlucky. I will give you that. Conor destroyed Aldo, the champion. Happy?

In conclusion, the GOAT featherweight is a guy that won against two decent fighters, who will never be champions most probably, and a long time champion, who had a couple of severe injuries in 2014 and 2015.

Good job, Conor lad! Your parents are so proud.

How the fuck did you succeed in beating Brimage? That guy looked so tought. And all those midgets. Hey, your words, not mine. Overblown midgets.

WHEN YOU DEGRADE YOUR OPPONENTS, YOU BASICALLY DEGRADE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU FOUGHT LOUSY OPPONENTS, NOT GOOD ONES.

And what is really hilarious are the people who believe he is the all divisions GOAT. After winning over midgets at FW, what do you need to be GOAT? Well, the recipe is simple, there are 3 steps:

1. - you need to lose, by being choke. Basically, it could have been a rape, if the referee would have not been there.
2. - you need a majority decision win. A revenge, some say. Because it is a revenge to win by decision against a guy who choked the fuck out of you.
3. - you need a win at LW, against a paper champ with no title defenses.

That's it. The recipe!

Jon, Georges, Anderson... you did it all wrong, guys!

Sure, you have fighters like Jon Jones who destroyed as many champions as Conor fought midgets.
Silva, GSP, Cormier, Cain, Liddel, Couture, Frankie, Machida, Werdum, Franklin, Condit, Lawler, JDS, Reem.... guys who fought the best. Some lost, but they fought the best. Not overblown midgets.

Yes, he is very good at making money with his mouth. Like Jena Jameson.

God job, again!

tumblr_lswzjbqBG11qf8wed.gif

He wouldnt have got past Mendes if mendes had a full training camp, Aldo would still be the champ Connor 3rd place,

Damn thats a little excessive. Conor gets on my nerves just as much as the next guy, and Idk about all the GOAT talk, but he is a pretty good fighter. Very talented.

He kinda got embarrassed by Nate at the end of the first fight, but he trained hard and came back to more or less beat him. That shows a little heart at least as well.

Last edited:
It amuses me that people around here think Conor is the GOAT at featherweight.

Let's see his record

01. Brimage has a record of 7-7, he is a lousy fighter. 7 fucking 7. No wonder UFC let him go. The guy is 5,4 and he returned to bantamweight where he got his ass kicked.

02. Holloway was very young when he fought Conor and had a record of 7-2. He was unexperienced and it was a unanimous decision.

03. Brandao has a record of 22-11, he lost a lot of fights in shitty no name competitions. Not much of a fighter.

04. Poirier is a somewhat decent fighter, but he has no notable wins. He lost to Michael Johnson, a guy who got destroyed by Gaethje, Khabib and Nate.

05. Siver. Really? Siver? The german midget on steroids, with no notable wins. Who the fuck did Siver beat? Except an old BJ Penn, who, in 2017, can only beat Ronda Roussey.

06. Chad Mendes. A decent wrestler who lost to good fighters like Aldo and Frankie. But a midget, right. Conor said that. Is it impressive to have a win over an overblown midget?

07. Jose Aldo. I am not going to comment on the fact that Aldo slipped and he was very unlucky. I will give you that. Conor destroyed Aldo, the champion. Happy?

In conclusion, the GOAT featherweight is a guy that won against two decent fighters, who will never be champions most probably, and a long time champion, who had a couple of severe injuries in 2014 and 2015.

Good job, Conor lad! Your parents are so proud.

How the fuck did you succeed in beating Brimage? That guy looked so tought. And all those midgets. Hey, your words, not mine. Overblown midgets.

WHEN YOU DEGRADE YOUR OPPONENTS, YOU BASICALLY DEGRADE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU FOUGHT LOUSY OPPONENTS, NOT GOOD ONES.

And what is really hilarious are the people who believe he is the all divisions GOAT. After winning over midgets at FW, what do you need to be GOAT? Well, the recipe is simple, there are 3 steps:

1. - you need to lose, by being choke. Basically, it could have been a rape, if the referee would have not been there.
2. - you need a majority decision win. A revenge, some say. Because it is a revenge to win by decision against a guy who choked the fuck out of you.
3. - you need a win at LW, against a paper champ with no title defenses.

That's it. The recipe!

Jon, Georges, Anderson... you did it all wrong, guys!

Sure, you have fighters like Jon Jones who destroyed as many champions as Conor fought midgets.
Silva, GSP, Cormier, Cain, Liddel, Couture, Frankie, Machida, Werdum, Franklin, Condit, Lawler, JDS, Reem.... guys who fought the best. Some lost, but they fought the best. Not overblown midgets.

Yes, he is very good at making money with his mouth. Like Jena Jameson.

God job, again!
You are sensible which means Conor fans are gonna spam this thread

After he beats Edgar, Max, Lamas and Swanson I will say he is a FW GOAT

He dominated the only other two guys to ever win the belt, and starched the rest of the guys he had to fight before moving up.

7-0 as a UFC LHW

Aldo is 8-2 now? Still in his prime and got wrecked by Conor and Max. Conor is the GOAT by a long shot.

Better argument is how is Max not #2?

He dominated the only other two guys to ever win the belt, and starched the rest of the guys he had to fight before moving up.

7-0 as a UFC LHW

Aldo is 8-2 now? Still in his prime and got wrecked by Conor and Max. Conor is the GOAT by a long shot.

9 defenses.

Keep up.

I don't think he's the GOAT because he hadn't cleaned up the division, but I do see why people think that considering he destroyed Aldo. You go on listing McGregor's older wins against subpar competition - to what point? Isn't the main thing that he has not lost and he beat the former king of the division and the current king? You are nothing but a hater, you should try and be a bit more objective.

7-0 as a UFC LHW

7-0 against with 3 cans. Mendes and Poirier were decent, though.

Yes, 8-2, but don't forget his WEC fights, with wins over Brown, Faber, Swanson, all decent fighters.
No, Cage Warriors does not count. The only notable guy was Duffy and he lost to Duffy.

Max is still young, it really depends on his future career. 15 - 3, two of the losses were by submission.

Back