No, Conor is not featherweight GOAT

Lol so why you arguing with me then?

Lol, so you admit you are one?

Dude, the only butthurt was Dana after Conor's loss.

That fact that I create a thread with arguments, trying to understand why is Conor considered a GOAT makes me a butthurt. OK, lol. So the whole Sherdog is full of butthurts, I guess, because every user has fighters that he dislikes for different reason. If you say something bad about someone, it's butthurt. If it's something nice, it's fanboy.

If I would have been butthurt, don't you think it would have been against guys like Jones or Stipe?

It amuses me that people around here think Conor is the GOAT at featherweight.

Let's see his record

01. Brimage has a record of 7-7, he is a lousy fighter. 7 fucking 7. No wonder UFC let him go. The guy is 5,4 and he returned to bantamweight where he got his ass kicked.

02. Holloway was very young when he fought Conor and had a record of 7-2. He was unexperienced and it was a unanimous decision.

03. Brandao has a record of 22-11, he lost a lot of fights in shitty no name competitions. Not much of a fighter.

04. Poirier is a somewhat decent fighter, but he has no notable wins. He lost to Michael Johnson, a guy who got destroyed by Gaethje, Khabib and Nate.

05. Siver. Really? Siver? The german midget on steroids, with no notable wins. Who the fuck did Siver beat? Except an old BJ Penn, who, in 2017, can only beat Ronda Roussey.

06. Chad Mendes. A decent wrestler who lost to good fighters like Aldo and Frankie. But a midget, right. Conor said that. Is it impressive to have a win over an overblown midget?

07. Jose Aldo. I am not going to comment on the fact that Aldo slipped and he was very unlucky. I will give you that. Conor destroyed Aldo, the champion. Happy?

In conclusion, the GOAT featherweight is a guy that won against two decent fighters, who will never be champions most probably, and a long time champion, who had a couple of severe injuries in 2014 and 2015.

Good job, Conor lad! Your parents are so proud.

How the fuck did you succeed in beating Brimage? That guy looked so tought. And all those midgets. Hey, your words, not mine. Overblown midgets.

WHEN YOU DEGRADE YOUR OPPONENTS, YOU BASICALLY DEGRADE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU FOUGHT LOUSY OPPONENTS, NOT GOOD ONES.

And what is really hilarious are the people who believe he is the all divisions GOAT. After winning over midgets at FW, what do you need to be GOAT? Well, the recipe is simple, there are 3 steps:

1. - you need to lose, by being choke. Basically, it could have been a rape, if the referee would have not been there.
2. - you need a majority decision win. A revenge, some say. Because it is a revenge to win by decision against a guy who choked the fuck out of you.
3. - you need a win at LW, against a paper champ with no title defenses.

That's it. The recipe!

Jon, Georges, Anderson... you did it all wrong, guys!

Sure, you have fighters like Jon Jones who destroyed as many champions as Conor fought midgets.
Silva, GSP, Cormier, Cain, Liddel, Couture, Frankie, Machida, Werdum, Franklin, Condit, Lawler, JDS, Reem.... guys who fought the best. Some lost, but they fought the best. Not overblown midgets.

Yes, he is very good at making money with his mouth. Like Jena Jameson.

God job, again!

I'm a huge Conor fan and even I'm not this obsessed with him. His haters make him more famous than his fans <45>

One of the most pathetic OPs in a long time. Congrats TS.

Until Holloway defends his title a couple of time, Aldo is still the FW goat.

Lol, so you admit you are one?

Dude, the only butthurt was Dana after Conor's loss.

That fact that I create a thread with arguments, trying to understand why is Conor considered a GOAT makes me a butthurt. OK, lol. So the whole Sherdog is full of butthurts, I guess, because every user has fighters that he dislikes for different reason. If you say something bad about someone, it's butthurt. If it's something nice, it's fanboy.

If I would have been butthurt, don't you think it would have been against guys like Jones or Stipe?

Nope just pointing out the irony.

To post about how you're above arguing with me because I'm a "retard" yet you're still arguing with me speaks about your own intelligence or lack there of really.

Lol. Good one.

we didnt need all that to know that Aldo is FW goat

Let's see his record

01. Brimage has a record of 7-7, he is a lousy fighter. 7 fucking 7. No wonder UFC let him go. The guy is 5,4 and he returned to bantamweight where he got his ass kicked.

02. Holloway was very young when he fought Conor and had a record of 7-2. He was unexperienced and it was a unanimous decision.

03. Brandao has a record of 22-11, he lost a lot of fights in shitty no name competitions. Not much of a fighter.

04. Poirier is a somewhat decent fighter, but he has no notable wins. He lost to Michael Johnson, a guy who got destroyed by Gaethje, Khabib and Nate.

05. Siver. Really? Siver? The german midget on steroids, with no notable wins. Who the fuck did Siver beat? Except an old BJ Penn, who, in 2017, can only beat Ronda Roussey.

06. Chad Mendes. A decent wrestler who lost to good fighters like Aldo and Frankie. But a midget, right. Conor said that. Is it impressive to have a win over an overblown midget?

07. Jose Aldo. I am not going to comment on the fact that Aldo slipped and he was very unlucky. I will give you that. Conor destroyed Aldo, the champion. Happy?

In conclusion, the GOAT featherweight is a guy that won against two decent fighters, who will never be champions most probably, and a long time champion, who had a couple of severe injuries in 2014 and 2015.

How the fuck did you succeed in beating Brimage? That guy looked so tought. And all those midgets. Hey, your words, not mine. Overblown midgets.

WHEN YOU DEGRADE YOUR OPPONENTS, YOU BASICALLY DEGRADE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU FOUGHT LOUSY OPPONENTS, NOT GOOD ONES.

And what is really hilarious are the people who believe he is the all divisions GOAT. After winning over midgets at FW, what do you need to be GOAT? Well, the recipe is simple, there are 3 steps:

1. - you need to lose, by being choke. Basically, it could have been a rape, if the referee would have not been there.
2. - you need a majority decision win. A revenge, some say. Because it is a revenge to win by decision against a guy who choked the fuck out of you.

That's it. The recipe!

Sure, you have fighters like Jon Jones who destroyed as many champions as Conor fought midgets.
Silva, GSP, Cormier, Cain, Liddel, Couture, Frankie, Machida, Werdum, Franklin, Condit, Lawler, JDS, Reem.... guys who fought the best. Some lost, but they fought the best. Not overblown midgets.

God job, again!
didnt read. lols. who was your hero that connie ktfo. lols. salty much.

Let's see his record

That's it. The recipe!

God job, again!
No. He's not FW GOAT. He's MMA GOAT.
Beat three active champions, including the then-P4P Number 1, and fought in three weight divisions, knocking out all but two opponents. Who else can claim such a record? NO ONE.
Thx bye

aldo.gif%3Fw%3D1000

I have never seen a reasonable argument put forward that Conor is the FW GOAT.

I've seen hundreds of posting him the GOAT.

Meh.

Beat three active champions, including the then-P4P Number 1, and fought in three weight divisions, knocking out all but two opponents. Who else can claim such a record? NO ONE.
Thx bye

lol.

Jones beat 5 champions.
Same for Couture.
Rumble fought in 4 divisions.
BJ fought in 5.

What does it matter?

Conor McGregor
21 wins - 5 notable wins, 16 cans.
3 losses, all by finishing

Jon Jones
24 wins - 12 notable wins, 12 cans.
No losses

Georges Saint Pierrre
25 wins - many notable ones
2 losses, both avenged, 1 twice.

Yeah, keep going!

connie smoked everyone on his path to glory. maybe not goat as he was busy winning other titles. salty sherdoggers ignore this.

To be considered as the GOAT or divisional GOAT there needs to be sustained dominance when you are at the top. If two fighters have sustained dominance as champion then you look at quality of opponent and then method of victory. Aldo is still the FW GOAT because he beat the FW champion and then had 9 ranked wins in a row. At this point even Holloway has cleaned out the FW division more than Conor did on his way to becoming champ. Holloway has 6 ranked wins in a row so far.

Thx bye
LOL, no.
He did not fight a ranked WW. He fought Nate Diaz at 170, because the number 5 ranked LW wouldn't make weight in time. And he LOST badly.

Who else can claim such records? Take, uh...I don't know, Anderson Silva's career. Defended his belt a billion times, beat legit LHWs, including former champion. You can also look at Jones and what he has done to all the legends at LHW. Conor is a joke compared to these two.

lol.

Jones beat 5 champions.
Same for Couture.
Rumble fought in 4 divisions.
BJ fought in 5.

What does it matter?

Conor McGregor
21 wins - 5 notable wins, 16 cans.
3 losses, all by finishing

Jon Jones
24 wins - 12 notable wins, 12 cans.
No losses

Georges Saint Pierrre
25 wins - many notable ones
2 losses, both avenged, 1 twice.

Yeah, keep going!
Jones beat washed up fighters. Old DC, old and undersized Machida, old Shogun. Should've lost to Gus (corrupt judges).
GSP is a blanket.

All TS had to say was "Zero defenses".

He beat the no2 goat of the division (Aldo), the current champ, and the consistent no2, Mendez.

So, yeah. He is.

Conor is to big for 145, and he knows it. Made a name by beating much smaller opponents

Back