Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NipTuckTA_B7YTE5.jpg

Had the hottest babes

Two polarizing leads

And this fucker was freaky AF
300x300.jpg

I agree. I was obsessed with that show. You finally made a good thread!!

Fantastic show. Lost its way when they moved to the West coast, but this was the show that put FX on the map.

It was ahead of its time when it came to pushing the boundaries of cable television.

yep, there was about 2 or so seasons where they were amazing, really something special. Then they stopped with each episode having an interesting character format instead putting in a storyline approach which didnt work. And the writing got atrocious fast.

Last edited:
Used to watch this with the old lady in its prime.

I loved the show as well. Christian was such a boss

It was also the prime example of the fact that all of Ryan Murphy's shows have one or two really good seasons on them and then they go completely off the rails and turn into complete garbage.

I watched the entire run of the show, mostly because there wasn't anything else to watch.

While it was entertaining enough to keep watching, I never cared about any of the characters.

I can say it made me lose respect for plastic surgery, and those that get it. Maybe with the exception of a minor surgery, like a rhinoplasty or breast implants for those that REALLY need it. Otherwise, its evidence of the weak minded and shallow-character.

Botched is a fantastic real life version of the show.

It's like they just aged 20 years.

694940094001_6101109802001_6101117714001-vs.jpg

Absolutely loved this show back in the day. Saw up to like season 5.

Back