NiOh (another Souls series inspired game) *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forge armor to get the set bonus. Made a rare set of the Legendary Strategist gear which has a really nice 15% Ki damage boost, plus enemy and treasure sense.

Looks like ass though.
Interesting. I haven't even looked at forging gear yet. Just assumed it wouldn't be as good.

I couldn't either. Just blocked it once and he stopped. Stayed locked on to dodge then unlocked to punish.
He stopped biting after you blocked it?

I tried to sprint around instead of dodging but even with that it was hard to avoid his bite. That thing has stamina for days.

I had trouble with the Centipede. It was nearly impossible to dodge his bite. How did you fight him?

Stand near the ladder near the entrance, then when the centipede approaches you, climb the ladder. He will turn and attempt to take the slope at the far end up to get to you. Run over by the fan machine quick and plunge attack from above, then rinse and repeat.

Interesting. I haven't even looked at forging gear yet. Just assumed it wouldn't be as good.

I suppose you don't have to forge if you can get it off revenants or whatever. But I got a few armor texts and liked the bonuses so I forged them to complete the sets.

What was cool was that I was able to forge the epic versions.

I want to forge the epic raging bull set but I'm not a heavy armor guy in this.

He stopped biting after you blocked it?

I tried to sprint around instead of dodging but even with that it was hard to avoid his bite. That thing has stamina for days.
Yeah, immediately. I don't think it was a timing issue either. He'd come out and I'd just block. Worked every time.

No, I just did that one. You're thinking of the The Conspirators, the 12th sub mission.

I should go back and do it now that I'm way overleveled, lol.
I used yokai pots to destroy the ninjas but the big fucker had so much tracking, even with a sloth talisman, he fucking hit me when I dodged

I jjust need the legs for this

There are many ways to farm the gear, but more importantly should get the smithing text. You could always soul match but that gets costly after awhile. Best to be able to craft it yourself at higher levels. The full set ki regen is OP. Below video might help if you are still searching.

Is there any way to get a bastard sword after the first area?

Are there any other straight swords in the game?

Yeah, immediately. I don't think it was a timing issue either. He'd come out and I'd just block. Worked every time.

Then he raises up and you can do real damage. Worked for me as well

Is there any way to get a bastard sword after the first area?

Are there any other straight swords in the game?
There is, spoilers would have to be told though.

Just beat The White Tiger, still to do all the sub missions in this area, gonna fuck around tonight and try to finish them all.

So I just started last night and I picked Sword/Axe/Firefox spirit. Is that a good combo for this game? I really debated on 2 swords instead of Axe for a minute since dealing with groups seemed like a pain, but I assume that Axe is by far the best in a boss fight.

So I just started last night and I picked Sword/Axe/Firefox spirit. Is that a good combo for this game? I really debated on 2 swords instead of Axe for a minute since dealing with groups seemed like a pain, but I assume that Axe is by far the best in a boss fight.
Every weapon is viable in the game. Just all depends on your play style. Axe can get frustrating against small, quick enemies but I love it. My favorite weapon class in the game.

I've made it to NG+ using the Wolf spirit, I find it most useful with the way I play. The melee buff is nice to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back