NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

Got my email that Kirby shipped this morning. Not a huge Kirby fan these days, but my kid is nuts for the Kirby games on the 3DS. He must have played the demo at least 10 times over the last week.

About done with Bayonetta. I was kind of meh on the game at first but it got better and better the farther I got into it. Not sure where to go from here. Looking at Doom, La Noire or Skyrim. I got a good amount done in Skyrim but never finished it. Might go that route.

Important notice about the possible issue with 3rd party docks along with a need for save backups. If this shit went down on my Switch I'd just kill myself given the amount of work I've put into my games.

Important notice about the possible issue with 3rd party docks along with a need for save backups. If this shit went down on my Switch I'd just kill myself given the amount of work I've put into my games.

I seriously don't give a fuck what Nintendo does but I need the save back ups. If all they did with this console as far as features go is add cloud saves\psychical saves I'd be good.

Anyone have any Bose QC35 to Switch Aux chord recommendations I can find off of Amazon? I’m at a loss. I have a Bluetooth receiver but I’d rather go chord.

Mark of the Ninja and The Messenger announced. Nice.

I finished MOTN last year and it was a solid game.

Back