NINTENDO SWITCH (formerly Nintendo NX): 9th Gen Nintendo Console, Successor to Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah good for nintendo to stop at mario 3 and not make ton of sequels or spin offs

Fucking Nintendo... Why can't they just make a normal console with gimmicky add-ons. The GameCube was my favorite console of that generation. I wish they could just stick with that format. Either that or make games for the PS4 and X1. I really miss their exclusives.

Already confirmed as fake by Nintendo.

People are putting way too much stock into rumors about Nintendo. Usually, unless they themselves confirm something it's usually bullshit.

Already confirmed as fake by Nintendo.
Please let me see a source for that. Damn, this shit has gotten me worried. They keep trying to reinvent new shit but that's not always going to work, and they are no longer in a position where they can gamble like that.

I wanted to be pumped for the NX but with niche shit like this, how is that possible.

does anyone at this point in time care about Nintendo?

they made some brilliant consoles, and have some iconic figures, but just continue to churn out utter junk these days

i still consider the snes to be the best console of all time, that may be part to do with nostalgia, but more due to Super Mario World and Zelda, games which i still play today

Shit, i was talking about the Wii today in work, truly brilliant, but lately, i think Nintendo are hanging onto a generation of people who have moved on already, or hanging onto the roots of the company, which may not be a bad thing, but my 2 boys love Pokemon, but have got absolute no interest in anything else Nintendo related

fakkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Please let me see a source for that. Damn, this shit has gotten me worried. They keep trying to reinvent new shit but that's not always going to work, and they are no longer in a position where they can gamble like that.

I wanted to be pumped for the NX but with niche shit like this, how is that possible.

does anyone at this point in time care about Nintendo?

they made some brilliant consoles, and have some iconic figures, but just continue to churn out utter junk these days

i still consider the snes to be the best console of all time, that may be part to do with nostalgia, but more due to Super Mario World and Zelda, games which i still play today

Shit, i was talking about the Wii today in work, truly brilliant, but lately, i think Nintendo are hanging onto a generation of people who have moved on already, or hanging onto the roots of the company, which may not be a bad thing, but my 2 boys love Pokemon, but have got absolute no interest in anything else Nintendo related

People absolutely care about Nintendo, and they always will. They may not pump out as much quality original titles as they used to but they're still the videogame GOAT.

Splatoon just came out last year and has been an incredible popular unique take on shooters. I think it can be Nintendo's new big thing if they do it right.

Post a source of it being fake then. All I'm reading is people confirming they heard about face button-less controllers.

https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1199996

common sense usually dictates you to prove something NOT fake .. its not like innocent until proven guilty its fake until proven real

even the majority of posts in your link say its fake .. nice evidence spend some more time on neogaf and reddit i bet you find out who really killed kennedy also

Just make it a cock ring so I can actually enjoy playing with it

common sense usually dictates you to prove something NOT fake .. its not like innocent until proven guilty its fake until proven real

even the majority of posts in your link say its fake .. nice evidence spend some more time on neogaf and reddit i bet you find out who really killed kennedy also
Common sense usually dictates that you should probably provide something to debunk the information I posted, in which things actual do look like this could be something Nintendo is going for. Rather than just running your mouth. If you think the majority of the posts in my link say its fake, you need to get your eyes checked.

Everyone knows Nintendo patented a similar design of controller already so it's not too far of a stretch that this is something they pursue.

I'd rather browse sites like that and be capable of providing actual information on a subject, unlike you popping up, talk shit, and not having anything to show for it.

I got it off my Facebook someone posted it on wall. Here is another story about it. I also saw where Nintendo is getting out of the screen controller combo aspect. The game console itself is supposed to be mobile. From the sounds of it they are releasing something not unlike a high powered tablet.http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/03/18/nintendo-nx-controller-leak-fake/

The other is the photo looks like a badly scaled image from an Unreal demo.

Even if the images are fake, it falls right in line with what Nintendo filed patent for last year some time.

468px-Ign2.png

468px-R003.jpg

468px-R004.jpg

IGN story: http://www.ign.com/wikis/nintendo-nx/NX_Rumors

f'king nintendo. I've been a die hard loyal nintendo fan since nes. Just give me a damn regular controller, modern tech, and release your kick ass first and 2nd party titles, and work on your 3rd party relationships. Weird shit like controllers and ancient tech helps keep 3rd parties away. Yamamuchi is dead. Iwata is dead. Those dude held on to some type of peter pan philosophy regarding Nintendo. Time to let that go.

Actually the tablet controller hybrid is a cool concept if done right. i love how the all you guys are crying and pooping about there attempt at innovation.

id actually be interested in another tablet hyrbid

Actually the tablet controller hybrid is a cool concept if done right. i love how the all you guys are crying and pooping about there attempt at innovation.

id actually be interested in another tablet hyrbid

LOL. You're right I am an old guy. I got the original NES when I was 8 years old and grew up when arcades were popular. Even though I hate it you can't blame them for trying to be innovative. I have a tablet and a nice phone, but I can't get into gaming on a touch screen interface like I can with a traditional game pad. I just never thought I'd see the day that I'd be getting called old for my opinions on video games.:D

LOL. You're right I am an old guy. I got the original NES when I was 8 years old and grew up when arcades were popular. Even though I hate it you can't blame them for trying to be innovative. I have a tablet and a nice phone, but I can't get into gaming on a touch screen interface like I can with a traditional game pad. I just never thought I'd see the day that I'd be getting called old for my opinions on video games.:D

Dont get me wrong, i was all about the NES and SNES so on. But everyones getting butthurt when they actually tryiing to bring something new to the table..

please, lets have a look at the Playstation and xbox controllers, i mean wow they are really showing the levels of imagination there... *sarcasm* lets be realistic here, people with xbox 1s shouldn't even speak, considering how terrible an under powered their little pea shooter 900p system is. They're star game quantum break only runs at 720p 30fps.

i did like the wii pad for zombi u, that's pretty much it. THere was great potential, but was larger abandoned by 3rd parties, and even Nintendo. Having tacked on innovation sometimes hurts development. In my opinion, I think deep down 3rd parties just want to make the fastest game, using the minimal amount of effort relative to budget. Having to port and keep innovative controller schemes hinders that. I'm more interested in what NX has to offer in terms to it's visuals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back