Nicki Minaj apparently dating a rapist sex offender and killer

whats a nicki minaj?
minaj-plastic-surgery1.jpg

Let's be real, her pre-fame was just an ugly, skinny, hood rat girl. Nothing will change that fact deep down.

That being said, I would harm a family member just to spend a night with her.

She has one of those worst butt implants she is going to get sick soon, I wouldn't be surprised if she already has health issues

She has to go get butt fat injections often, and get it rolled out when it starts turning to cottage cheese and then wear spandex to keep it shaped for a few weeks

The things women do to themselves plastic surgery out of insecurity
Nicki-Minaj_before-and-after-plastic-surgery.jpg

So a trashy girl who sleeps around a lot is dating a dangerous criminal.

How is this news? This is life.

This is why I say there’s worse guys than me out there.

Guys can act like dirt because many women have no standards.
She is widely considered an icon and role model of female empowerment as well as Amber Rose they have been given prestigious awards and praise by wealthy hollywood elite and media.

She is widely considered an icon and role model of female empowerment as well as Amber Rose they have been given prestigious awards and praise by wealthy hollywood elite and media.

Meh. By who? What little girl wants to be like Nicki Minaj?

Is that a role model? A girl who has sex with everyone and raps about it?

Never.

That’s a half truth. Women who are smart and beautiful often date complete dirtbags.

My friend who is a fitness instructor and lawyer is married and has kids with a 40 year old guy who lives off her and is trying to be a rapper

Sandra Bullock married a neo nazi.

Rihanna went back to Chris brown after he beat her ass.

Women just give us no reason to raise the bar because the bar is on the floor.

Dont forget Cameron Diaz marrying this washed up pop punk singer, you can't really tell what women date, Ive seen many smoking hot chicks with ugly ass guys who smell bad, especially those redneck white girl and the Mexican chicks in my area, you will see them with some roughneck tatted up fat guys all the time.
4DC189B700000578-0-image-m-14_1530293686788.jpg

3844137300000578-3786369-image-m-24_1473724169389.jpg

Dont forget Cameron Diaz marrying this washed up pop punk singer, you can't really tell what women date, Ive seen many smoking hot chicks with ugly ass guys who smell bad, especially those redneck white girl and the Mexican chicks in my area, you will see them with some roughneck tatted up fat guys all the time.
4DC189B700000578-0-image-m-14_1530293686788.jpg

3844137300000578-3786369-image-m-24_1473724169389.jpg
He wrote "Lifestyles of the rich and famous" and now he's dating Diaz. Crazy ironic. He still tries to rock that mid 2000s emopunk style as if to compensate for now having money.

Wonder how he got her. Sure wasn't cars and money.

That’s a half truth. Women who are smart and beautiful often date complete dirtbags.

My friend who is a fitness instructor and lawyer is married and has kids with a 40 year old guy who lives off her and is trying to be a rapper

Sandra Bullock married a neo nazi.

Rihanna went back to Chris brown after he beat her ass.

Women just give us no reason to raise the bar because the bar is on the floor.
Your examples don’t convince me otherwise. Just women that ain’t love and respect themselves like they should.

"I let him hit it because he slings cocaaaayne."

Yep, it's a good thing we treat Kevin Hart with the nuovo-reactionary 4 oz. gloves while we nonchalantly overlook that this woman gets played on radio stations listened to by children. No inconsistency in irrational intolerance to see here, folks.

lol at so many comments calling dude a "pedo"

ffs if he was 16 too that doesnt make him a pedo rofl. scumbag sure but not a pedo

Those are the people who don't read the whole article

He deserves hate, but the hate for what he's done

“As long as it’s not a white man, right Don?”

She is scum. Why would be surprised she dates scum? I love my brother. Would lay down my life for his without a thought. But I would be the first in line to beat his ass if he did what Minaj’s brother did. Fake tits, face, ass, terrible makeup, dates loser black men.....what is she a Kardashian?

<{Joewithit}>

giphy.gif

got dayum
I knew she was all plastic but she's got at least 100lbs of fake body on her.

my goodness.... i'd still watch that big fake booty bounce tho

“As long as it’s not a white man, right Don?”

sheiiiiiit

yall can have her
we don't claim that thing.

Take the kardashians back too. too many damn witches.

That explains why I literally had never heard of her until I opened this Thread.

Back