Nicki Minaj apparently dating a rapist sex offender and killer

minaj-plastic-surgery1.jpg

<{clintugh}>

Bitch fell out the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way to the ground.

i'm not going to feel bad for her if anything bad happens.... i mean, it's almost like she's asking for it

"I let him hit it because he slings cocaaaayne."

Yep, it's a good thing we treat Kevin Hart with the nuovo-reactionary 4 oz. gloves while we nonchalantly overlook that this woman gets played on radio stations listened to by children. No inconsistency in irrational intolerance to see here, folks.
She is a fake physically and personality wise

But she is a hero to many young women, they love her her music is garbage all vulgarity, she had one song talking about dick pussy ass wtf?

rap has fallen off man no creativity at all, and now they got that bone head Cardi B its like they are dumbing down society so its easy to control the masses or something

all this mumble rappers with tattoo faces and shit no substance.

She is a fake physically and personality wise

But she is a hero to many young women, they love her her music is garbage all vulgarity, she had one song talking about dick pussy ass wtf?

rap has fallen off man no creativity at all, and now they got that bone head Cardi B its like they are dumbing down society so its easy to control the masses or something

all this mumble rappers with tattoo faces and shit no substance.
Lmao Cardi B is trash but I’d be lying if I said her level of trashiness isn’t entertaining as fuck. Luld at her throwing a shoe at Nicki at some fashion show or gala. That hoodrattin ass bitch lmao.

Oh, so the title was only referring to one dude vs three separate kinds of offenders.
I was about to say... "This remake of She's Gotta Have it sounds a bit over the top!"
220px-She%27s_Gotta_Have_It_film_poster.jpg

That’s a half truth. Women who are smart and beautiful often date complete dirtbags.

My friend who is a fitness instructor and lawyer is married and has kids with a 40 year old guy who lives off her and is trying to be a rapper

Sandra Bullock married a neo nazi.

Rihanna went back to Chris brown after he beat her ass.

Women just give us no reason to raise the bar because the bar is on the floor.

Fuckin, lol.
I like that the 40 year old aspiring rapper is followed by a neo-nazi.

Last edited:
So I looked up her brother

This is the shitbag that raped his 11yo stepdaughter

nicki-minaj-and-jelani-e1449379560428.png

On a positive note, apparently he got the shit beat out of him in jail lol

Timestamped

This source says Minaj disowned him:

The pedophile Jelani Maraj has reportedly been assaulted in prison.

Details and footage on and from the attack below…

Disowned by his sister Nicki Minaj following his arrest, the wild and filthy beast was put away after it emerged that he had been raping his eleven-year-old step daughter and had attacked her brother after he witnessed the abuse.

This week, footage from the jail he is trapped in emerged.

What the clip’s owners say it shows?

A beatdown handed to him by fellow inmates.

https://thatgrapejuice.net/2018/02/report-nicki-minajs-brother-assaulted-prison/
At the link there's a purported vid clip of the beatdown

so you can commit murder and rape and be out in 10 years. Nice justice system we have here.

<{Joewithit}>

giphy.gif

got dayum
I knew she was all plastic but she's got at least 100lbs of fake body on her.

my goodness.... i'd still watch that big fake booty bounce tho

sheiiiiiit

yall can have her
we don't claim that thing.

Take the kardashians back too. too many damn witches.

<{clintugh}>

Bitch fell out the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way to the ground.

Bitch look like ET in the first pic, god damn

Well I gotta give her credit, she basically had less than zero to work with and managed to turn it into... something
That isn't Nicky on the left, and what's very suspicious is that @TidWell already knows that.

So? She's a 3 at best

250px-Nicki_Minaj_3%2C_2012.jpg

You're being quite generous with the 3.

She's ugly AF, I'd rather fap till the rest of my life, than put it in that...

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

So I looked up her brother

This is the shitbag that raped his 11yo stepdaughter

nicki-minaj-and-jelani-e1449379560428.png

On a positive note, apparently he got the shit beat out of him in jail lol

Timestamped

thats the face of a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that needs his ass whooped. multiple times

Back