Nick Diaz vs Conor is the most epic match up the UFC can make Conor vs GSP is a boring fight

The styles of Conor and Nick vs each other will be garenteed firewowks.There will also be a ton of interest in it becuase people get an idea that Conor can hang with Nate but what about Nick? There will be a ton of interest in that fight and yes it will be a good fight.I could see it easily being the UFCs first 2mill plus buy PPV. GSP vs Conor is absolute crap I think you people are smart enough to figure out the reasons why.
nick-diaz-conor-mcgregor.jpg

Nick is NEVER fighting again. Get over it.

Funny thing is, we probably almost saw this fight. Nate said around the middle of the year that Nick was the one planning on calling out McGregor after he returned from suspension, but he let little brother Nate do it instead. And the rest is history.

The trash talk and fight itself between these two would have been legendary. I'm pretty certain we never see it at this point, though.

Yeah, let Nick fight someone a couple of weight classes below him. It's how he gets most of his signature wins, so I guess it makes sense to Shertards...
Sherdog has gone full on money fight loving casual retards.

The styles of Conor and Nick vs each other will be garenteed firewowks.There will also be a ton of interest in it becuase people get an idea that Conor can hang with Nate but what about Nick? There will be a ton of interest in that fight and yes it will be a good fight.I could see it easily being the UFCs first 2mill plus buy PPV. GSP vs Conor is absolute crap I think you people are smart enough to figure out the reasons why.

Hasnt fought in 3 years, lost his last 3 fights. Perfect opponent for conor

True, gsp would takedown Conor mercilessly which would be hilarious. Nick though would probably tko Conor against the fense. Pretty sure he's been offered that fight though and turned it down cause it's Nates fight

Ferguson vs Conor is alot more interesting fight.
But I would pick GSP over Nick.
Because if Nick wins it would just get turned into a NC, because of weed.

Because if Nick wins it would just get turned into a NC, because of weed.

True dat. Even more realistically, Nick would pop pre-fight and the whole thing would be cancelled. Don't forget, part of his agreement with NSAC is for him to piss clean for 30 days prior to his next fight. Good luck with that.

Disagree. Perry versus Conor would be more entertaining, whether it's in or out of the octagon. Both love having the mic stuck in their faces and playing to the crowd.

nick is too big for conor. conor's punches won't affect nick. i'd still watch it for sure. i just don't think it would be that great of a fight.

He couldn't handle Nate, imagine the size difference with Nick
CwNK70OUEAAndeo.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Conor is that you?

nick is too big for conor. conor's punches won't affect nick. i'd still watch it for sure. i just don't think it would be that great of a fight.
Nick fought at lightweight before.Im pretty sure it would be a great fight based on there styles.It would be a toe to toe war as long as Conor fights like he fought Nate the second time.

Nick fought at lightweight before.

Nick never fought at 155. If he could make 155 he would look worse than CMG looks making 145. They would have to carry him on and off the scale.

Better fight, why not have Nick take his "great boxing" and step into the ring with Kovalev at 175? It would be fun to see Nick get knocked right out of the ring. Dana, make it happen!

Nick would Stockton Slap the fuck out of Conor.....

Nick never fought at 155. If he could make 155 he would look worse than CMG looks making 145. They would have to carry him on and off the scale.

Better fight, why not have Nick take his "great boxing" and step into the ring with Kovalev at 175? It would be fun to see Nick get knocked right out of the ring. Dana, make it happen!
He fought Gomi at 155.

Its Nates fight and unfortunately for the casual fan Nick is starting to be a memory, doesn’t make for big numbers.

There’s no way in hell Dana gives GSP that money fight after the shit he pulled.

lol, c'mon bro. Dana knew that the whole time. 'It's in his contract, he must defend!' ... Dana can't make anyone fight and if that's the case, why wouldn't the UFC fine GSP? Hmm cuz they knew that was the plan the entire time.

Back