Nick Diaz vs Conor is the most epic match up the UFC can make Conor vs GSP is a boring fight

The styles of Conor and Nick vs each other will be garenteed firewowks.There will also be a ton of interest in it becuase people get an idea that Conor can hang with Nate but what about Nick? There will be a ton of interest in that fight and yes it will be a good fight.I could see it easily being the UFCs first 2mill plus buy PPV. GSP vs Conor is absolute crap I think you people are smart enough to figure out the reasons why.
nick-diaz-conor-mcgregor.jpg

I heard someone talking about...

Conor vs Nate

GSP vs Nick

On the same card. Winner(As long as it isn't both brothers) fight the winners. And maybe the losers fight each other as well.

Listen Noob, Nick fought Gomi, but not at 155. I'll let you do the research, dummy.
It was not at 155 I will give that.But it was at lightweight like I originally said.

The only fight to make with Nick Diaz is a Lawler rematch. And now is the perfect time for it.

Lawler-Nick co-main + Conor-Nate main = 2 million buys

Only way they touch 2 mill imo. Unless they got Ronda to come back and rematch Holly for that 145 belt, with either a stacked card or as the co-main to a GSP or Jones comeback. And even then, it's not beating the double Diaz card with Conor.

Lawler-Nick co-main + Conor-Nate main = 2 million buys

Only way they touch 2 mill imo, unless they got Ronda to come back and rematch Holly for that 145 belt, with either a stacked card or as the co-main to a GSP or Jones comeback.
GSP vs Conor (After GSP wins the belt off of Woodley) would do 2 million buys.

The longer Conor/Tony doesn't happen while Tony keeps winning, and if Khabib can fight consistently, that trio will build up insane anticipation similar to Fedor vs Cro Cop.

UFC isn't good at this, they usually make rematches, trilogies and big fights right away, but Conor's made it difficult for them to keep doing that, and in return we wait...until.

Nick doesn't fight. Fans care less about him with every passing inactive year. Soon new fans won't know who he is.

lol, c'mon bro. Dana knew that the whole time. 'It's in his contract, he must defend!' ... Dana can't make anyone fight and if that's the case, why wouldn't the UFC fine GSP? Hmm cuz they knew that was the plan the entire time.

If you can’t see that Dana has genuine disdain for GSP then I don’t know what to tell you.

GSP vs Conor (After GSP wins the belt off of Woodley) would do 2 million buys.

Ya I agree GSP-Conor could get there, but I don't think titles matter nearly as much as "hardcores" like to assume. I think you need 2 fights that involve Conor, GSP, a Diaz brother, Ronda, or Brock. And I don't think it matters if any titles are involved.

The styles of Conor and Nick vs each other will be garenteed firewowks.There will also be a ton of interest in it becuase people get an idea that Conor can hang with Nate but what about Nick? There will be a ton of interest in that fight and yes it will be a good fight.I could see it easily being the UFCs first 2mill plus buy PPV. GSP vs Conor is absolute crap I think you people are smart enough to figure out the reasons why.
nick-diaz-conor-mcgregor.jpg

GSP/Conor would be crap because Conor wouldn't even be competitive yes

Ya I agree GSP-Conor could get there, but I don't think titles matter nearly as much as "hardcores" like to assume. I think you need 2 fights that involve Conor, GSP, a Diaz brother, Ronda, or Brock. And I don't think it matters if any titles are involved.
I disagree. I think Conor's drawing power alone is over stated by some. And if he's not careful, he'll become more and more irrelevant.

Styles make fights and both of them are elite stand up fighters. They will be standing the whole time unless Conor is not in good enough shape.It has all the makings to be an entertaining fight.GSP vs Conor will be laynpray 101.No thanks.

Lay and Pray? You're giving too much credit to Conor's lack of ground game. He would get beaten up and submitted

Way to show you don't know a fucking thing about MMA
Dude i have trained with the Gracie family.You know the people that started MMA gave you the right to post shit.What do you know about MMA?watching it is one thing actually rolling with peaple that could actually murder you with there limbs if they wanted to is another.

Nick fought at lightweight before.Im pretty sure it would be a great fight based on there styles.It would be a toe to toe war as long as Conor fights like he fought Nate the second time.

Nick pressures way more than Nate, hits harder than Nate, and mixes up body/head very well. Conor would have to throw more into his own punches to account for the fact that Nick is bigger, and also has an iron chin.

My guess is that Conor looks decent for the first round or two, and then gasses hard and wilts under Nick's pressure for an easy TKO.

GSP vs. conor is about as intriguing as it gets. TS is inbred.

For me personally this might be one of the fights I want to see the most if I could just pick 2 guys to fight and mainly because of nick.
I always loved watching Nicky D fight. It’s too bad we haven’t gotten to see him fight as much Later in his career but he never seemed to even like fighting professionally.

Back