Nick Diaz Stocks Up On Weed

Weed isn't addictive, maybe mentally but not physically.

Um it's only 4:20 once every hour. Doesn't stay 20 after all day.

Actually there is at least one time zone that is offset by 30 minutes. Newfoundland.

Nick come burn one homie. Meet me at vintage faire

Life is a joke
A game of luck
If he is less unhappy like that let him do what the fook he wants

People that think people that smoke weed are addicts need to promptly eat a dick and choke on the exit sauce

Must suck to be so addicted to drugs and never able to cope with reality.
what is his reality ?
Fighting ? He did good at this
Being banned for year for something that is now tolerated ?
Give him a break, at least stoned guys never look for a fight

sheeeeit if marijuana use on it's own caused schizophrenia there would literally be schizophrenics everywhere you went

Yup. I believe the relative amount of people with schizophrenia hasn't changed at all although more and more people smoke weed.

I do smoke once in a blue moon (indica, never sativa).

Just like my reality 99% of the time.
why no sativa lol
also whats up with reality and you, what happens when u smoke

enjoy the nursing home Nick. combined with the brain trauma you have this to look forward to as well.............

Marijuana use and schizophrenia: New evidence suggests link

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/314896.php
lol a classic, not true

Nick come burn one homie. Meet me at vintage faire
images

Must suck to be so addicted to drugs and never able to cope with reality.

this addicted loser just made more $ in a year than you will in your entire lifetime. must suck when your reality is to be salty, holding hatred deep in your bum soul

I always LOL at these threads where all the Dudley Do-Rights show up to throw their moral compasses upon weed smokers.

And I don't even smoke btw.

Just hilarious to see the perfect little angels berate others for doing what makes them happy.

{<huh}

Just saying that there is an extra 4:20 in there that you didn't account for, take your stupid helmet and go away.

I never numbered the time zones, so you still not making sense. Dude just wear the damn helmet, protect what you have left.

this addicted loser just made more $ in a year than you will in your entire lifetime. must suck when your reality is to be salty, holding hatred deep in your bum soul
how did he make any money? he hasn't fought since january 2015

Same people that trash pot are the same ones to self medicate with copious amounts on prescription drugs and alcohol

Back