Nick Diaz Is Not An Entertaining Fighter. Stop it.

Dumbest OP I've read so far today. We get it, you don't like him.

whats with all these 2016 join date users, posting their opinion about someones 15 year career and only mentioning the last 4 fights.

dude go watch some fucking nick diaz fights man, theres a lot of them online. after you finish, you'll be calling the tattoo place to make an appointment for a 209 tattoo.

Agreed, his fights are always the best time for a piss break or a nap.
Have you even been watching long enough to see a Nick fight? by the way, your hero finds him entertaining an respects him. you fanboys should learn to do the same since you already copy everything Conor says.

Yeah the Jab fest against Koschek was awesome.....as well as the lay n pray vs Thiago

He ruined Koscheck's career in that fight and he dropped thiago in the striking plus passed his guard several times. at what point did he utilize lay n pray?

Daley is a better striker than almost everyone else?

L-O-fucking-L

Have you even seen the guy fight? He basically just fires power hooks until he gasses in the first round, if he hasn't been tapped out by some C level opponent by then. The only reason he looks impressive is because he's spent 98% of his career knocking out regional competition nobodies.

Stop trying to pretend he's Rumble. He's nowhere even close. A WW Brett Rogers would be a more fair comparison.
Almost everyone else at WW, yes.

I think that you're confusing Daley with some imaginary fighter that exists only in your imagination. You didn't describe him at all. You're so off mark that it must be intentional.

You're silly, and possibly a troll.
You are dismissed. Shoo

Going to have to strongly disagree. Nick was entertaining even in those fights where he couldn't get much going. Which typically only happens when his opponent is not willing to stand toe to toe. If you come wiling to do that against Nick, it's fire all day long!!!! Totally fine with those guys who won't do it but Nick ain't the one lacking in entertainment.

Ya don't say?

If he hasn't been entertaining for three straight fights, how he is an entertaining fighter exactly? That's the equivalent of the idiots that kept calling Rampage Jackson a knockout artist as he kept racking up decisions. Clay Guida had entertaining fights in the past. That doesn't make him an entertaining fighter now. Nick Diaz is boring in the ring and unintelligible outside of it. No good aspects whatsoever.
I can agree that his last 2 fights haven't been that entertaining

Which typically only happens when his opponent is not willing to stand toe to toe. If you come wiling to do that against Nick, it's fire all day long!!!! .

Nick Diaz, the George Chuvalo of MMA.

whats with all these 2016 join date users, posting their opinion about someones 15 year career and only mentioning the last 4 fights.

dude go watch some fucking nick diaz fights man, theres a lot of them online. after you finish, you'll be calling the tattoo place to make an appointment for a 209 tattoo.
How bad must someone's internet searching skills be to not find any entertaining fights for a guy who between August 2006-2011 finished every fight out of 15 except his 2 vs Noons and his fight vs Aiana?

6 years 15 fights : 12 finishes.

I've given up on hoping to be entertained by his fights. Don't care if he ever gets booked again.

People perceive his fights to be exciting because he is always in a close fight. Name one fight in which he was so dominant and didnt take any punches. People are mistaking his mediocrity for excitement.

Anderson Silva - Nick goofed around the entire time. The highlight of the fight was him laying down on the canvas.

Georges St. Pierre - Nick couldn't do anything in this fight. He had absolutely nothing to offer GSP.

Carlos Condit - Nick plodded forward, made obscene gestures, and cried about Condit running from him. Nothing happened.

BJ Penn - This is the only mildly entertaining fight he's had since leaving Strikeforce and it was against an over-the-hill fighter.

Why do people want to see Nick Diaz fight so badly? He shows up for a paycheck. That's it.
go watch Daley/ Noons/Cyborg/ Zaromskis fight, not many people wanna brawl with him...

Anderson Silva - Nick goofed around the entire time. The highlight of the fight was him laying down on the canvas.

Georges St. Pierre - Nick couldn't do anything in this fight. He had absolutely nothing to offer GSP.

Carlos Condit - Nick plodded forward, made obscene gestures, and cried about Condit running from him. Nothing happened.

BJ Penn - This is the only mildly entertaining fight he's had since leaving Strikeforce and it was against an over-the-hill fighter.

Why do people want to see Nick Diaz fight so badly? He shows up for a paycheck. That's it.

Ughhhh....Join Date March 2016..its sad that nowadays its a must to see the join date and rate the shitty thread based on that..an 99% of the time, the Join Date myth is true..you kill me

Ughhhh....Join Date March 2016..its sad that nowadays its a must to see the join date and rate the shitty thread based on that..an 99% of the time, the Join Date myth is true..you kill me
All the Connie fans sure did bring the stupid with them. Sad to see the forum overrun with trolls and morons.

Zactly.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
George Carlin

George Carlin is the man. I've been putting his standup bits on Youtube when I wind down for bed the past few weeks. Not only was he one of the most hilarious comedians I've ever seen but he made the audience think. It's a damn tragedy he's gone. His commentary on this election cycle would have been legendary.

Takes two to tango, moron.

Lol I think the most entertaining thing ever is watching coolidge get owned in this thread consistently.

George Carlin is the man. I've been putting his standup bits on Youtube when I wind down for bed the past few weeks. Not only was he one of the most hilarious comedians I've ever seen but he made the audience think. It's a damn tragedy he's gone. His commentary on this election cycle would have been legendary.

Lol I think the most entertaining thing ever is watching coolidge get owned in this thread consistently.
He ducked this thread after getting bitch slapped into submission

His recent fights determine whether he's entertaining now, not what he did to so and so back in 2010 or whenever. The fact that he had entertaining fights in the past doesn't make him an entertaining fighter today. Anthony Jonson, Conor McGregor, Doo Ho Choi, Max Hollaway... these are entertaining fighters in the UFC. Nick Diaz fights are an embarrassment and don't even deserve to be aired on the UFC stage.

Sure. Let any of those fighters you mentioned matchup with GSP, Silva, or Condit, and see how "exciting" they look.

Jesus Christ, 2 out of his last 3 fights are against what many consider GOATs. Condit wouldn't even engage, so I don't know where your criticism is going there either.

Back