Nick Diaz is Always Partying

People really overrate Nick's starpower lol
He just did a show with Snoop Dogg.
As far as weedheads go, that pretty much the ceiling.

if you're getting paid to go out and hang, who wouldn't agree to do that? talk about being a fucking badass. you're so cool, that they pay you to be there. that's as cool as it fucking gets.

if you're getting paid to go out and hang, who wouldn't agree to do that? talk about being a fucking badass. you're so cool, that they pay you to be there. that's as cool as it fucking gets.
Where is the want ad for that!

Still want em to scrap tho!

eh Iggy's smoke shop made them in their honor I believe, that place has been supporting the Diaz brother for a long ass time. He should try to get his own strain tho that's where the real money is.

I'm pretty sure the real money in the weed business lies elsewhere.

If you follow Nick on snapchat you know that this guy is partying almost every damn day. This thread is meant for no particular reason to keep track of the elusive Nick in his natural partying habitat.

Nick's snap: NickDiaz209

Partying status: last seen partying an hour ago

That's cool. You are personal friends with Nick Diaz!
I bet he is a very down to earth kind of guy, very humble I assume and generous with his friends, am I right?

A close friend of mine works with a fella who played hockey in Stockton years ago.

While he was in Stockton, he went to a party at nick and nates house. What he told my friend was that the Diaz boys were super fucked up and were acting like such punks that he had to leave because he couldn't stand them.

The way I was told about this story made me smile, because I always hoped that Stockton 209 thuggish demeanor was no act. Now someday I want to toke up with them because of it.

Yea he got a DUI a few years ago and seems drunk in literally every single video I've seen of him. He was hammered at that Conor press conference.

It's kind of sad really. I think he's got a severe anxiety disorder and he's self medicating with booze. Wouldn't be surprised if he comes back and is a shell of his former self.

He said in a podcast that he didn't get to enjoy his 20s at all, was always in camp and had his first drink at 29, let the guy have a bit of fun now that they have some dough.

Wouldn't work in Wisconsin.

You'd be surprised. If he had some type of autograph signing uphere(Madison,WI), thousands of people would show up. Much less a seminar, or Club appearance provided it was after a UFC event.

That's cool. You are personal friends with Nick Diaz!
I bet he is a very down to earth kind of guy, very humble I assume and generous with his friends, am I right?

Are you like an orphan who dreams up amazing scenarios about the his wonderful parents who were tragically forced to give up their child even though they were really awesome?

Just curious.

Are you like an orphan who dreams up amazing scenarios about the his wonderful parents who were tragically forced to give up their child even though they were really awesome?

Just curious.

What? Are you sure that was meant for me? I have no idea what you're on about.

If an athlete or famous person is rude to waiter or stranger for no reason, they should be harshly criticized. But if they don't want to interact with people who just come up to them, I can't really fault them. Some people are just private. I wouldn't want to talk to some random dude comin up to me. When u saw him he had just been in a fight. who knows how different people process their emotions. I don't judge that too harshly.

Read my post carefully you stupid sob. He wasnt fighting. He was cornering some Bum at the event in an in cage boxing event. He wasnt doing shit. He just had that hes too cool attitude.

Nick is extremely unintelligent. One of the dumbest guys in the sport.

Back