Nick Diaz gives a surprisingly eloquent and concise opinion on Till's loss to Woodley.

I finally met him this weekend cause my friend hangs out with him in vegas. Check the AV. I was fucking pumped and got to hang out with him for a good 30 minutes at the strip club. He is super nice to everyone and funny as hell. I actually think the ramblings is him trolling us honestly. He was well spoken and didnt sound like any interview i have ever seen.

I did ask him to come back and fight robbie again and he said thats one fight he is interested in, but he also knows he can talk his way into a title shot if he really wants it. Great night for a UFC and diaz fan. I didnt take a picture cause im not a woman.

Nick Diaz a twitter warrior now. Kinda sad, I miss the old Nick Diaz days where he used to fight, he has a fan friendly style and lots of fans too.

Step up and fight Woodley next then Nick, you'll get the same thing Till got.

You’re on crack man. Woodley “ might”beat Diaz but he sure as fuck isn’t doing it the way he did Till. With that said, Diaz overwhelms woodley in round 4 & 5.

I want to see Nick fight again.

Back