Nick Diaz gives a surprisingly eloquent and concise opinion on Till's loss to Woodley.

Yeah I'm sure that's all pineapple juice.

Cowboy is chugging down beers pretty much every time he is on camera not fighting but nobody calls him an alcoholic. What's wrong with having a drink?

Cowboy is chugging down beers pretty much every time he is on camera not fighting but nobody calls him an alcoholic. What's wrong with having a drink?
Nothing at all. The guy I was responding to said he didn't drink at all cause he's vegan.

Nothing wrong with a drink. Cowboy doesn't seem like he has an alcoholic personality type. He just seems like he's really irresponsible. Alcoholics often use alcohol to medicate themselves and take it to a different level. And we know Diaz used weed to medicate himself. So, do the math on why it could be a whole different beast for Diaz' fighting career than Cowboy's. Alcohol abuse destroys every system in your body from your brain down to your toes (literally) down to your nervous system and organs and even individual cell structures.

So Cowboy doesn't seem the type somehow but a guy like Diaz with a healthy vegan diet who does triathlons and swims from Alactraz somehow does? What kind of logic is that?

I don't even know what he is saying. I don't even know how you're supposed to know he is talking about Till/Woodley

Damn that seems like a lot of visible scalp from Nick there..

Is he diffuse balding or is it the lighting or something?

@LouisBolanos

The thing that sucks is both of them have squandered tremendous potential. They could both have been champs by now, but just like in the cage (I.e. Leg kick defense and wrestling), they never learn, and would just opt to say wrestlers and leg kicks are stupid rather than adapt to the rules.
The belt doesn't make you a champ, your fights do. Wrestling didn't make them who they are so why should they learn to wrestle? To score W's? Sometimes L's are better than W's. They're both legit. Nick also was the Strikeforce WW champion mind you. Nate stayed with the UFC but at least now he gets payed for it.

Step up and fight Woodley next then Nick, you'll get the same thing Till got.
Yea I’m sure the board wouldn’t erupt with hate if Nick Diaz pops off the shelf and gets a title shot

Yea I’m sure the board wouldn’t erupt with hate if Nick Diaz pops off the shelf and gets a title shot
Well, it probably would but I highly doubt the UFC cares about sherdog.:D
I don't know, I could be wrong but.......I just can't see it.

How long til Diaz is flat out broke and addicted?

I sign off on this as well..

WTF, I think Nick should sign off on his body as a whole as donation if he should tragically pass early. How much weed can the brain absorb and what does it look like in form of an extraordinary amount encompassed in it.

It's actually sad hearing him talk these days.

Didn't seem to matter with Lesnar.
Which is a shame. Not only is Lesnar coming off the shelf after 2+ years, he got popped by USADA his last time out.

Fuck Lesnar. I hope we see more break dancing when DC connects with some good shots.

Back