Nick Diaz domestic violence case: district attorney's bail request denied

that full 18,000 or a percentage of ??

just curious
Bail is 10%. If you don’t show up to court, whoever signed for your bail is then responsible for the full amount, unlesss you pay the entire bond up front.

I hope the Diaz black shirt gang is there at the trial to support their boy and throw some water bottles
Hold on to your coffee and laptops folks, looks like Jake Shields is on the defense team.

Bail is 10%. If you don’t show up to court, whoever signed for your bail is then responsible for the full amount, unlesss you pay the entire bond up front.
220px-TheHunter.jpg

In Texas... would be looking at probation and... either angry management or community service. Plus there is always a possible civil suit...

Something tells me Nick will have no problems making friends on the inside, he’ll be aiight.

<21>

This is why you don't let crazy broads into your life.

that full 18,000 or a percentage of ??

just curious
10% so 1800 to walk is my guess. I don't know about Vegas but in Chicago (Illinois) you only have to post 10% of bond.

So a $1 mil bond is 100K bail.

All women crazy. It's just that each is crazy in their own way. 1 will fight you. Another will lite your clothes on fire or trash your car with a golf club. Others will take you to court and clean you out financially.

In Texas... would be looking at probation and... either angry management or community service. Plus there is always a possible civil suit...
Hes gonna have money to go to trial over this. He wont get any of that

Community service, which will be a police bjj lesson or something

Any decent attorney will make that crazy bitch look like a liar on the stand even if what she is saying is true. Diaz needs to take this all the way to trial.

Yeah, because crazy girls force you to do coke for days at a time and them lose your shit and choke them and throw them around.

Yeah, because crazy girls force you to do coke for days at a time and them lose your shit and choke them and throw them around.

So you're going to fully believe her? Even though she contradicted herself multiple times on the day? Cool man, you do you. You clearly have never met a crazy bitch. I guess that's basement life for ya...

Well that should be a judges decision he won't bitch about

I don't take any domestic violence accusations at face value. Tons of them are straight fabrications. It's too bad that it's like that now; it hurts those that are actually abused. But that's the way it is.

Back