Nick Diaz domestic violence case: district attorney's bail request denied

You are funny. I did reply, with facts (unlike the pure BS you are posting). But some Diaz Ball Licking Mod removed my replies, probably because some idiot like you was claiming I was fighter bashing. I think you know this, and just wanted to make sure I knew.

Tell me this, why is Nick hanging out in West Hollywood? You know what that city is famous for, right?View attachment 398731

Tell me....what "facts" do you know?

Sorry not sorry, but I never believe the girl until there is real, undeniable proof.

So sick of men getting fucked in the ass by the legal system in cases like this. Show me undeniable proof Nick did it and sure, throw him in prison for 15 years. Otherwise fuck off.

Already wrote that, no interest in writing it again, especially since some Diaz Ball Licker Mod is just going to wipe it away again.

Maybe you should get down to West Hollyweird and hang with Nick. It's clear what you would do for him, so might as well do it.

So you got nothin, is what you're telling me. I see. Be a man and admit you were wrong or stfu. One or the other.

Back