Nick Diaz couldn't even finish Bj Penn

THat was the last fight bj ever had any fire and fight left in him. He stood in the pocket and traded the whole time. After this fight he was never the same

~DaViD~

gsp lost to Penn how embarrassed do you think he must feel?

images

Old fight with now old fighters. TS sounds like a Conor newb.

I'm certainly not a Diaz apologist, but the BJ he fought isn't the same guy we see fighting now. While 2011 BJ was past his prime, and fighting much bigger guys, he still had something left in the tank. He wasn't great anymore, but he was still very good. It wasn't until a couple years later when he reemerged as "tippy toe BJ" that he became an easy win.

Nick Diaz entire career is severely overrated

Defeated Robbie Lawler (8-1) finish
Defeated Drew Ficket (24-2) finish
Defeated Koji Oishi (11-3) finish
Defeated Josh Neer (17-4) finish
Defeated Gleison Tibau (15-2) finish
Defeated Takanori Gomi (27-3) finish
Defeated Katsuya Inoue (16-5) finish
Defeated Frank Shamrock (23-9) finish
Defeated Scott Smith (16-5) finish
Defeated MarZar (13-3) finish
Defeated KJ Noons (10-2) decision
Defeated Hayato Sakurai (35-10) finish
Defeated Paul Daley (27-9) finish
Defeated BJ Penn (16-7) decision

258-56.... opponents with 82% win percentage. He finished 12 of the 14, Noons and Penn being the only two to survive. Meanwhile Nick was never finished in his losses after 2002 in his second bout (I don't count the cut as that's just a docs judgement).

He also defeated MrCyborg, Denny, Mushin Corbbery, and Ray Steinbess, who I know you won't care about but are still quality wins.

TS has a lot of friends showing up in this thread.

Nick Diaz could finish off a BJ any night of the week. (no Homo)

Yeah but round 2 wasn't close and if the scoring system wasn't pure shit, then Diaz would get more points for round 2 than penn did for round 1.
You are such an awful poster. You should be banned just because of it

i mean, he beat BJ Penn before it was cool for everyone to beat BJ Penn, when he had a bit of something left. He also landed a record amount of significant strikes on him, so probably not that embarrassed.
this. they fought almost 6 years ago.

I'm probably one of the biggest Penn haters on here TS but he is a famously durable fighter not finishing him is no big deal.

Back