Nick Diaz couldn't even finish Bj Penn

Nick Diaz entire career is severely overrated

When you look at the record in itself it doesn't look good. But when you look at what he's managed to do in fights he's very impressive.

It's not so much his record, but how he does against his opponents.

He still outlanded Condit with significant strikes, Condit outlanded him though if we count those point leg kicks that did nothing.

Fight was boring and could have gone either way, but we all know Diaz didn't make it the snooze fest it was.

I love Nick but homie doesn't have spinning shit like Yair and doesn't throw superman punches in tight shorts like Georges.

Not at all.

BJ is a legend of the sport and you're a retard on Sherdog.

How embarrassed do you feel?
☐ Not REKT

☑ REKT

☑ Really Rekt

☑ REKTangle

☑ SHREKT

☑ REKT-it Ralph

☑ Total REKTall

☑ The Lord of the REKT

☑ The Usual SusREKTs

☑ North by NorthREKT

☑ REKT to the Future

☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT

☑ Full mast erektion

☑ Rektum

☑ Resurrekt

☑ CorRekt

☑ Indirekt

☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt

☑ Cash4Rekt.com

☑ Grapes of Rekt

☑ Ship Rekt

☑ Rekt markes the spot

☑ Caught rekt handed

☑ The Rekt Side Story

☑ Singin' In The Rekt

☑ Painting The Roses Rekt

☑ Rekt Van Winkle

☑ Parks and Rekt

☑ Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King

☑ Star Trekt

☑ The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air

☑ A Game of Rekt

☑ Rektflix

☑ Rekt it like it's hot

☑ RektBox 360

☑ The Rekt-men

☑ School Of Rekt

☑ I am Fire, I am Rekt

☑ Rekt and Roll

☑ Professor Rekt

☑ Catcher in the Rekt

☑ Rekt-22

☑ Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince

☑ Great Rektspectations

☑ Paper Scissors Rekt

☑ RektCraft

☑ Grand Rekt Auto V

☑ Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2

☑ Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt

☑ Rekt It Ralph

☑ Left 4 Rekt

www.rekkit.com

☑ Pokemon: Fire Rekt

☑ The Shawshank Rektemption

☑ The Rektfather

☑ The Rekt Knight

☑ Fiddler on the Rekt

☑ The Rekt Files

☑ The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt

☑ Forrekt Gump

☑ The Silence of the Rekts

☑ The Green Rekt

☑ Gladirekt

☑ Spirekted Away

☑ Terminator 2: Rektment Day

☑ The Rekt Knight Rises

☑ The Rekt King

☑ REKT-E

☑ Citizen Rekt

☑ Requiem for a Rekt

☑ REKT TO REKT ass to ass

☑ Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt

☑ Braverekt

☑ Batrekt Begins

☑ 2001: A Rekt Odyssey

☑ The Wolf of Rekt Street

☑ Rekt's Labyrinth

☑ 12 Years a Rekt

☑ Gravirekt

☑ Finding Rekt

☑ The Arekters

☑ There Will Be Rekt

☑ Christopher Rektellston

☑ Hachi: A Rekt Tale

☑ The Rekt Ultimatum

☑ Shrekt

☑ Rektal Exam

☑ Rektium for a Dream

☑ Erektile Dysfunction

Lol this wasn't tippy toes bj or the most recent bj..this was bj right after Frankie who koed Hughes and took fitch to a draw...this bj was dangerous still..not defending anyone in the fight or arguing..just wanted to state facts

Nick diaz sucks. People will never realize it ecause they are mesmerized by a fighter who acts like a thug and is open about his pot use... People still think that shit is cool, mostly kids im sure. Which is how threads are made about this guy who hasnt won shit in four years and doesnt even compete anymore. Let it go you fanboys, let it go.

BJ wasn't a washed up shell starving himself to make 145 back then.

I don't like the way some posters shit on veteran fighters...even if it's just a troll job.
By the way...the BJ who took Hughes' belt would have laid a lickin on Nick at that time.
BJ was the real deal in his prime.

Roy Jones couldn't even last a round against a bum named Danny "The Green Machine" Green.

The fight might not have been stopped, but damn I was begging for it to be stopped. BJ was getting straight fucking rekt.

Scoring system is always going to suck because there are only three or five rounds. We will see a ton more draws etc etc if judges start throwing around 10-8s for very clear round wins. Now if the UFC did five three minute rounds for normal fights and say eight or nine three minute rounds for championship fights then the scoring could be more flexible in my opinion.

What you're suggesting is pretty much the same thing, something with more granularity. More rounds could work but I think having the possibility of 9,5, 8.5 rounds to create more granularity would also work fine.

There were no 10-8 rounds in that fight not even close to one.

According to the current scoring system, no. But what I said was "IF the scoring system wasn't pure shit, then Diaz would get more points for round 2 than penn did for round 1."

Or are you saying that Penn did as well in round 1 as Nick did in round 2? He clearly didn't, so why should they be scored the same?

Nothing wrong with not being able to finish a 5 time UFC champ that still had fight in him

Defeated Robbie Lawler (8-1) finish
Defeated Drew Ficket (24-2) finish
Defeated Koji Oishi (11-3) finish
Defeated Josh Neer (17-4) finish
Defeated Gleison Tibau (15-2) finish
Defeated Takanori Gomi (27-3) finish
Defeated Katsuya Inoue (16-5) finish
Defeated Frank Shamrock (23-9) finish
Defeated Scott Smith (16-5) finish
Defeated MarZar (13-3) finish
Defeated KJ Noons (10-2) decision
Defeated Hayato Sakurai (35-10) finish
Defeated Paul Daley (27-9) finish
Defeated BJ Penn (16-7) decision

258-56.... opponents with 82% win percentage. He finished 12 of the 14, Noons and Penn being the only two to survive. Meanwhile Nick was never finished in his losses after 2002 in his second bout (I don't count the cut as that's just a docs judgement).

He also defeated MrCyborg, Denny, Mushin Corbbery, and Ray Steinbess, who I know you won't care about but are still quality wins.
great list of bums

I'll get flamed for this but it arguably could have been a draw. BJ clearly won round 1 and round 3 was close.

Won't flame, but this would be an awful scoring.

Even if round 3 was 'close' it was clear that Diaz had completely taken over and BJ was basically strolling on to survive, even if it wasn't a beatdown like a 2nd round.

Back