NHL Playoff Thread: Stand Witness

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed, Canaheim came alive and now it's on
they realized that just checking dudes into the boards isn't going to win it.
they actually need to score goals, lol

I went to eat at the end of the 1st period, feeling like 2-1 was pretty good position for the Ducks considering that start. Came back to 3-3... Jesus

But in every Ducks game I've seen, their physical play leads to success. When they started hitting heavy, they started waking up. Saw it happen, and the announcers seem to agree

Preds definitely on their heels at this point.
It's the Ducks game to lose IMO.
series tied, why not

Should've put one in on that power play.

Perry has been a useless pile of shit for the ages this postseason. Needs to hit up the Juice spot imo.

If these playoffs have taught me anything it's not to underestimate Getzlaf and Silvferberg.

If Ducks and Sens play, Ryan Kesler will break his stick on Eric Karlsson hair line fractured foot, so ducks can win series.

Theyve been doing well keeping defensive aspects sound, keeping shots away or not allowing good shots so anderson can play. They are being beaten in every facet of play otherwise. Good on them, sucks for us

They learned from the Caps what to do with Pens speed, and the Pens had the life sucked out of them by the Caps.

Nice win today. They need to start the games better though. Feel like they always come out flat early.

Apparently you can only buy tickets for Nashville games if you live in the Nashville area. Truly pathetic on every level.

Apparently you can only buy tickets for Nashville games if you live in the Nashville area. Truly pathetic on every level.
Was a bigger issue for Blackhawk fans that actually travel. I guess I don't blame them if Chicago fans are taking over home ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back