NHL Playoff Thread: Stand Witness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibson has been ass the entire post season.

Preds were the better team tonight, got the result they deserved.

I'm at work now, what happened?

Back to back interference calls.

Stupid penalty by Wagner, Nashville player sold it a bit too but dumb penalty nonetheless.

Gibson wasn't terrible tonight given the amount of shots on goal, but hes out of position quite a bit.

Anaheim would be almost unstoppable if it wasn't for bad penalties, slow starts, and off-brand Ryan Miller. If they can make it 2-2 next game they've still got a great shot.

4 goals on 9 shots for Fluery.{<jordan}

Last edited:
Fucking told you Fleury would turn back into a pumpkin lol

Then again, it's not a very bold take.

lol the sens shredding whats left of the pens' defense. Fleury was weak on the 4th goal by Smith too.

But the pens have the power to reverse things up. Go sens go, DONT FALL ASLEEP YOU FUCKS.

Siedorcowiez wasnt much better.

Pens straight up being outplayed. I sont fault him for the first two but after that his confidence was down. Next game boys..

Now when did the Hartford Whalers ever give Greg a chance to choke in the playoffs?

Wasnt talking about the playoffs, but that season when he played with the Nordiques and was atrocious, as well as the whole team anyway. Now if you want a shitty goaler performance in the playoffs, well, also with the Nordiques, FUCKING HEXTALL IN 1993. Still pissed at this day.

Wasnt talking about the playoffs, but that season when he played with the Nordiques and was atrocious, as well as the whole team anyway. Now if you want a shitty goaler performance in the playoffs, well, also with the Nordiques, FUCKING HEXTALL IN 1993. Still pissed at this day.

After 1987, Hextall could crap the bed for years on end and I wouldn't think of him as a choker.

As for Millen...there were actually TWO goalies on the 1990 Nordiques that had a worse GAA than Greg. Stephane Fiset rocked a 5.96!

That was just a sad, sad team.

After 1987, Hextall could crap the bed for years on end and I wouldn't think of him as a choker.

As for Millen...there were actually TWO goalies on the 1990 Nordiques that had a worse GAA than Greg. Stephane Fiset rocked a 5.96!

That was just a sad, sad team.

Yeah, it was the worst shit ever yet Sakic finished with 102 pts. Thats an awesome feat.

Oh well, they only get one win for it.

Having a pretty spirited debate with my coworkers on whether you start Murray. I really want to see him back between the pipes, but I get that Fleury got us here and is coming off a shutout. 4 on 9 shots though...

Oh well, they only get one win for it.

Having a pretty spirited debate with my coworkers on whether you start Murray. I really want to see him back between the pipes, but I get that Fleury got us here and is coming off a shutout. 4 on 9 shots though...

I'd go Fleury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back