NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

That's a very good question. I don't know to be honest. Marner doesn't seem built for the playoffs too small, too soft. It will be hard to entice any team to get him. That's if the deal is too good to be true kind of thing.
Marner slander will not be tolerated

big willy scored and then the leafs started leafing like they've never leafed before. smfh head.

now after round 2 all of canada is going to be chanting "go canucks go"

i never knew about it until now but apparently david ayres - the marlies zamboni driver who beat the leafs, and his estranged wife's relationship has soured a couple years ago. his wife left him because of mental abuse.

homie let that nhl career get to his head.

That's a very good question. I don't know to be honest. Marner doesn't seem built for the playoffs too small, too soft. It will be hard to entice any team to get him. That's if the deal is too good to be true kind of thing.
Plenty of teams would welcome him. His soft play at times with the Leafs aside, he's still a very valuable asset that most teams would gladly roll the dice on. These guys aren't judged too harshly for playoff woes.

It's probably better for him too, to give a fresh environment a shot. Knowing how the Leafs fortunes go, he'd probably be a playoff MVP in two years with whatever team takes him.

Rangers and Vegas. Double dog day

London Knights win the Western Conference. OHL CUP THEN MEMORIAL CUP LOOMS!

DeAngelo needs to go for that high hit but we’ll take a goal.

Refs already trying to balance out penalties, smh

Come on Canes pls, the current Rangers are among the most unlikable teams in any sport. Also hilarious that these assholes of all people/teams have the audacity to complain dirty/high hits.

The Canes might want to play less dirty if they can't even play PK for 15 seconds without conceding a goal

holy shit the ranger just threw the puck over the glass in his own zone in the last minute of a 1 goal game. ouch.

What a stupid mistake

They got lucky with the trip

Back