Ngannou's Mindset

I25OxhD.gif
Come Check this been on the Dog for years but asks what Cave dewllers are? And asks and asks if Whitebelt strapping is some sort of insult, and added the classic ender just recently decided to join after all these years lurking...
Nice gif. That laughing was my reaction to your post. Tell me more about the ways of the Sherdog sensei.

Why did he not go the boxing route? His questionable skill set aligns better in the ring vs cage. Be somebody in boxing and the money gets quite good. Be an MMA flash in the pan and the money is "4 hookers, an ounce of select, and driving a RR.

Zero cardio, zero grappling really is a perfect summary. I doubt Francis's cardio will ever be a strongpoint, but it'll be very interesting to see if he can improve his grappling skills because he looked horrible in that regard.

<mma4> You get a green light highlight because I agree with this ^^^ even though I had Francis for the upset deep down I knew he wasn't ready. Good grappling is a thing you can pick up quickly if your heart is willing to grind...

Yeah, giving a hard 4 minutes out of 5 rounds. He deserves so much credit...Not. Stop defending him like he's your girlfriend. MMA deserves more respect as a sport and art than what Ngannou, his cheerleaders, and the UFC have showed it.
@paynebringer Did you just get "NOT!" 'ed bro?

waynes-world-5.jpg

Holy 1992!

Why did he not go the boxing route? His questionable skill set aligns better in the ring vs cage. Be somebody in boxing and the money t quitgets good. Be an MMA flash in the pan and the money is "4 hookers, an ounce of select driving a Rools. Leave ya good memories and this dang itch that just won't quit.

Wouldn't his cardio get even more exposed in boxing? His boxing technique doesn't seem to sophisticated either compared to a pure boxer. The guy got pretty far by relying on outstanding strength and it's his main asset.

he had other fights before Stipe. Nobody's chin really held up. He'd rarely fought more than 5 minutes, and never more than 10. He had every reason to think he could coast on his power.

How he evolves after this will really tell us a lot.

EDIT: looks like me and leonard were on the same page :p
His fight with Blaydes lasted 10 minutes, the doc stopped it between the 2nd and 3rd round. Now Razor, now there is somebody I see as being UFC HW champion some day.

I just tried and gave up... Honestly I don't give enough fucks about Francis to spend any more time shooping him.
Hey thanks for trying lol, I know nothing about how to do cool things like that but I thought the footage might be too old or not have the right format to shoop. Or whatever.

Hey thanks for trying lol, I know nothing about how to do cool things like that but I thought the footage might be too old or not have the right format to shoop. Or whatever.
Actually it was the fact his mouth was a lot wider than his eyes and I couldn't get the colour and positioning right with 2 templates... Technical stuff! lol! I have it 5 minutes but realised I didn't have the heart for it.

It's easy to shoop on your phone... Just download picsart app, then Google the image you want to add to, open it with picsart, then "Add Image" and you're there... Might need to do some adjustments but it's all very straightforward!

Last edited:
Why did he not go the boxing route? His questionable skill set aligns better in the ring vs cage. Be somebody in boxing and the money gets quite good. Be an MMA flash in the pan and the money is "4 hookers, an ounce of select, and driving a RR.

He wanted to. But he got persuaded that it would be easier for someone without connections to break into the MMA scene than the more closed world of boxing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back