Ngannou Vs Prime Randy Couture

Ngannou has nowhere near Lesnars wrestling skills so it would be much more difficult for him to keep the right on the feet. Also, ngannou doesn't train jiu jitsu.

Doesn't train BJJ but has 4 different submission victories?

<{outtahere}>

Hell no

Doesn't have the stand-up skills or chin to do what Stipe did.

People seemed confused about what Stipe did, he didn't just take down Francis at will...He punched him in the face and got punched.

No. Randy made a career by beating Pedro Rizzo. And then 3 LHW's. One of the LHW's won 2 of the 3 fights.

If Randy was over in Pride instead of the UFC, most people wouldn't even know his name.

this is so stupid it made my head hurt to read it

Randy that got outstruck by Lesnar?
<36>
lmao handy was a 50 year old granpa at that time. Randy circa 2001 could Rizzo Ngannou. Or trt Handy of 2007 could do that as well. You can tell whatever you want but Randy was always a wild card. Everybody had him losing fights that he totally dominated after all.

Randy would've been ragdolled by Ngannou's strength. Miocic is strong as fuck and bigger than randy and he struggled with Ngannou's strength even when he was gassed.

Randy is definitely underrated because of his record, but he gets murdered here.

Randy is and was overrated. He'd get flatlined by NGannou. Hell, Roy Nelson would've whooped Randy's ass.
yeah right beating Randleman, Rizzo x2 , Vitor, Tito, Chuck, Timmah, Horn is easy work. Go away tuf kid.

Randy would've been ragdolled by Ngannou's strength. Miocic is strong as fuck and bigger than randy and he struggled with Ngannou's strength even when he was gassed.

Randy is definitely underrated because of his record, but he gets murdered here.
If Randy could ragdoll a BJJ World Champion like Gonzaga who was about the same weight, I am pretty sure he would ragdoll a white belt like Francis Nogroundgameou.

Randy would fuck dude up, what exactly had ngannou done to assume he'd beat couture

I mean it’s possible

Nganou has only been in this game for a few years. He got to the very top of the sport in that time.

If Nganou has the dedication. And puts the time in to get better he will be very scary.

Some guys can catch on very quickly. Like Cro Cop very good takedown defense pretty early on in his mma career. And very good defensively in the floor.

Others have a hard time picking it up or not putting the effort in. We will see

If I had to bet I would definitely bet Francis.
Couture can’t make any mistakes and has to fight a flawless fight. And randy doesn’t have a ton of ways to finish the fight. And toughness and heart Francis showed a lot of that in the fight.

Stipe had 26 mins to beat up a tired and weary nganou.
That’s not a knock on Stipe. Nganou is obviously a very tough guy.

No. Randy made a career by beating Pedro Rizzo. And then 3 LHW's. One of the LHW's won 2 of the 3 fights.

If Randy was over in Pride instead of the UFC, most people wouldn't even know his name.

I think randy In a ring is no not near the fighter.
And I base that off his fights in a ring.

If Randy could ragdoll a BJJ World Champion like Gonzaga who was about the same weight, I am pretty sure he would ragdoll a white belt like Francis Nogroundgameou.

If Ngannou could treat Overeem like a little brother in the clinch and keep getting out from under Curtis Blaydes I'm sure he could deal with a LHW like Couture.

Stipe made Ngannou look bad on the ground. Noone else has come close to that feat.

If Ngannou could treat Overeem like a little brother in the clinch and keep getting out from under Curtis Blaydes I'm sure he could deal with a LHW like Couture.

Stipe made Ngannou look bad on the ground. Noone else has come close to that feat.
And Randy is a much higher level wrestler than Stipe. He is great at holding people down too.

And remember how Stipe pressed Ngannou up against the cage for long periods?

Randy was the wall and stall Grandmaster

this is so stupid it made my head hurt to read it
Really? His wins at HW that matter are Pedro Rizzo, Gonzaga and Tim Sylvia. How does that resume stack up against other top Heavyweights?

If he was over in Pride during that time, he would not have had much success.

yeah right beating Randleman, Rizzo x2 , Vitor, Tito, Chuck, Timmah, Horn is easy work. Go away tuf kid.
Losing to Lesnar, Nog, Liddell Xs 2, Rodriguez, Barnett, Overeem, Machida...... AND VERA (that fight was a robbery).

I'm not saying he wasn't a good fighter. I'm saying he's overrated and was fortunate to fight the competition he did at the time he did.

Can we make the word prime like the word cunt or :eek::eek::eek: so it just isn't typeable anymore without being turned to stars?

Edit: I thought you couldn't say cunt my bad. And it turns into emojis now not stars didn't know that either. I'm out of the loop.

Either way stop making fantasy threads about fighters in their prime

Could he do what Stipe did?
Well there technically was never a "prime" couture. He didn't start fighting till like his mid 30's....
anyway, so many people like him, I think he was just way overrated. He had good, decent grappling, but hardly no standup. Ngannou probably would've KO'd him inside of two rounds. I would give the striking and power to Ngannou and grappling to couture. If couture wasn't able to get Ngannou down and gassed, he would be majorly fucked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back