Ngannou Vs Prime Randy Couture

Yes.

Randy was/is an absolute boss. He would take NGannou down and whip dat ass.

And I like NGannou.

Stipe admitted that Ngannou was very strong and he himself was tired when he took him down. I think Randy will try to implement the same plan as he did with Brock only to be KOed later on in the round

Randy is and was overrated. He'd get flatlined by NGannou. Hell, Roy Nelson would've whooped Randy's ass.

Randy made a career of beating HW strikers and getting beat down by HW grapplers.
I think he'd do work against Ngannou. Sylvia is a way better fighter imo.

reverse-1242802986_arnoldsmokingpot.gif

Randy made a career of beating HW strikers and getting beat down by HW grapplers.
I think he'd do work against Ngannou.
No. Randy made a career by beating Pedro Rizzo. And then 3 LHW's. One of the LHW's won 2 of the 3 fights.

If Randy was over in Pride instead of the UFC, most people wouldn't even know his name.

That’s an even larger disparity in size than Stipe vs Ngannou. Randy would look like a LHW in there.

I forgot Lesnar and Ngannou have identical skill sets.

Yeah...one is a shit striker who knocked out Randy.

The other is a Skilled striker who would have less difficulty with it.

You idiots have lost your goddamned minds.

In case you forgot:

ufc57chuckkoscouture.gif

CircularLameAmethystsunbird.gif

2vsjgpy.gif

You're right and thanks for proving my point
Lesnar's striking skills are nowhere near Ngannau's skills

Ngannou has nowhere near Lesnars wrestling skills so it would be much more difficult for him to keep the right on the feet. Also, ngannou doesn't train jiu jitsu.

You're right and thanks for proving my point
Lesnar's striking skills are nowhere near Ngannau's skills
Or that Lesnar was a D1 Heavyweight National Champion in wrestling and Ngannau has the wrestling skills of a high schooler.

Back