Ngannou meets true one in a million athlete

This display of athleticism will be countered by people saying he doesn't make anywhere near as much as Dwight Howard so he can't be A-level. Seriously, it's like clockwork. It doesn't change anything that Semmy's done or displayed, it's just how a society that was reared on a couple mainstream sports (one of which involves making a left turn for 3 hours) addresses a star from a sport they're not familiar with.

It’s about Choices

I’m sure if Sammy could of had a career making hundreds of millions in the nba he would of taken that over being Ko’d the countless amount of times he’s had

He just didn’t have the pshyical tools to compete

It’s about Choices

I’m sure if Sammy could of had a career making hundreds of millions in the nba he would of taken that over being Ko’d the countless amount of times he’s had

He just didn’t have the pshyical tools to compete
Wtf are you talking about, Semmy is probably one of the great kickboxers who took less damage while fighting, he was KO just twice and the same number at MMA, all against legit strikers, that in almost 100 pro fights it's absurd, you're full of shit dude.

And just because you're tall doesn't mean you wanna be a fucking basketball player, how many people you think care about that shit in Rotterdam lol
He is more accomplished in kickboxing than any of that "physical specimen" will ever be at basketball and would ever be at any combat sports.

Give me a break — Lebron is much more of a pshyical specimen than Ngannou

He’s just busy making hundreds of millions of
Dollars without any brain damage

The sport / money is irrelevant. I'd rather play basketball than getting hit in the face for a living too but that's besides the point.

Basketball players have always been hyped because they're huge.

Half over, and he plays for Philadelphia (he's wearing the shirt)
I know the Bulls, Celtics & Lakers by the colors and maybe logo, I couldn't recite even the rest of the team names let alone cities if I tried. Now if it was the NHL I could name them all Cities and team names, along with at least a few players on all the teams (I only follow the Blues.)

What does less of a sport have to do with it ? We are talking about athletes. Basketball players are for the most part just oversized freaks. It's a tall man's sport.

It's also hilarious how its virtually all Americans thinking basketball and the players are gods when in reality, only a select few countries im the world actually even give a shit about it.

I suppose it is more popular than the nfl world wide and im Damn sure it's more popular than baseball but it's a push to claim they are the top athletes in the peak of athletic ability
I was responding to the comment “basketball players aren’t athletes, Usain Bolt day s an athlete.”

Back