Ngannou meets true one in a million athlete

ArmenianAssasin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
francis-ngannou-avec-joel-embiid_109159_w696.jpg

7'0 250 Lbs moves like MW

I wish I cared for Basketball, isn't the current NBA season almost over, and who does this guy play for?

He met Ronda Rousey?
WHERE?
Starbucks?

A level athlete/ bounces a ball around a court. Usain bolt is an a level athlete. There are levels to this shit

Roy Nelson would knock Lebron stiff.

Roy Nelson would knock Lebron stiff.

Basically, this.

Also, being 7" is only an advantage for certain sports, just because it's rare, doesn't mean it makes you an A athlete.

Running is less of a sport than Basketball.
View attachment 329625
What does less of a sport have to do with it ? We are talking about athletes. Basketball players are for the most part just oversized freaks. It's a tall man's sport.

It's also hilarious how its virtually all Americans thinking basketball and the players are gods when in reality, only a select few countries im the world actually even give a shit about it.

I suppose it is more popular than the nfl world wide and im Damn sure it's more popular than baseball but it's a push to claim they are the top athletes in the peak of athletic ability

There's many people like him, just another lanky guy who couldn't kick a paddle to save his life and would end up being a black Struve, one-in-million athlete =

1.gif

WatchfulIllinformedCockatiel.gif

2gtu9i1.jpg

2vns0sk.jpg

b8k3t5.jpg

giphy.gif

351a0d1.jpg

TediousCarelessAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

SharpEdibleItalianbrownbear.gif

DisloyalImaginativeHousefly.gif

Semmy+Schilt+Karate.jpg

I wish I cared for Basketball, isn't the current NBA season almost over, and who does this guy play for?

Half over, and he plays for Philadelphia (he's wearing the shirt)

So he is 15 pounds lighter than Ngannou?
Being a giant beanpole isn't the perfect physique for a fighter, for sure he must be a good basketball player.

There's many people like him, just another lanky guy who couldn't kick a paddle to save his life and would end up being a black Struve, one-in-million athlete =

1.gif

2gtu9i1.jpg

2vns0sk.jpg

b8k3t5.jpg

giphy.gif

351a0d1.jpg

Semmy+Schilt+Karate.jpg

Schilt was the man!!! epic fighter!. Honestly Schilt at 44 could still beat many guys in current UFC HW division. I know he retired many years ago from a heart problem but if he was healthy I swear guys like Walt Harris and Chase Sherman he would use them as punching bags

Schilt was the man!!! epic fighter!. Honestly Schilt at 44 could still beat many guys in current UFC HW division. I know he retired many years ago from a heart problem but if he was healthy I swear guys like Walt Harris and Chase Sherman he would use them as punching bags
After Struve-Volkov, the russian said that Schilt (training partner for that fight) was giving him much more trouble in fight camp than Struve did inside the cage. Schilt is a beast, i don't think Volkov was exaggerating, people act like he was just a tall freak but he was technical and methodical asf and had a excellent understanding of his reach and knew how to make people uncomfortable with him there. Legend, indeed.

DD5Qy9NW0AAiKkr-300x300.jpg

1.gif

2gtu9i1.jpg

2vns0sk.jpg

b8k3t5.jpg

giphy.gif

351a0d1.jpg

Semmy+Schilt+Karate.jpg

This display of athleticism will be countered by people saying he doesn't make anywhere near as much as Dwight Howard so he can't be A-level. Seriously, it's like clockwork. It doesn't change anything that Semmy's done or displayed, it's just how a society that was reared on a couple mainstream sports (one of which involves making a left turn for 3 hours) addresses a star from a sport they're not familiar with.

Basically, this.

Also, being 7" is only an advantage for certain sports, just because it's rare, doesn't mean it makes you an A athlete.

Yup, it would look like Nelson vs Struve, it would be over in 30 seconds, Nelson would drop him hard.

Give me a break — Lebron is much more of a pshyical specimen than Ngannou

He’s just busy making hundreds of millions of
Dollars without any brain damage

Back