Ngannou is never coming back to MMA

Against who tho? bader or goltsov lol?
A squash match is better for him, let's him keep directing most of his attention to boxing. No one is gonna say no to a guarantee seven figure pay day to face him. Most people tuning in won't really care about the competitiveness of the match

JFC I can't believe I have to spell this out

This event was Frank vs the best HW boxer in the world, in boxing, which Frank has never competed in before. Therefore the curiosity in this event was magnified tenfold because of that "how good is Frank actually?" question was there. Now that is no longer a factor in drawing people's interest, and he can quite literally only go downhill in terms of opponents after this

Tell me, who is Frank going to fight in FUCKING PFL on this dream mega-card?

How's it no longer a factor in drawing people's interest? He just went out and proved he was the best boxer in the world. I'd love to see him against ANY other top boxer, they should do him vs Fury again or even Wilder.

JFC I can't believe I have to spell this out

This event was Frank vs the best HW boxer in the world, in boxing, which Frank has never competed in before. Therefore the curiosity in this event was magnified tenfold because of that "how good is Frank actually?" question was there. Now that is no longer a factor in drawing people's interest, and he can quite literally only go downhill in terms of opponents after this

Tell me, who is Frank going to fight in FUCKING PFL on this dream mega-card?

Call me crazy but i dont think it matters, he's the lineal ufc heavyweight champ and should have a victory and be fighting for a boxing belt at the moment.

A squash match 1000000% sells.

Call me crazy but i dont think it matters, he's the lineal ufc heavyweight champ and should have a victory and be fighting for a boxing belt at the moment.

A squash match 1000000% sells.
you didnt answer me question m8

WHO IS HE FIGHTING IN PFL

and he didn't win that fight it should have been a draw or the result it was

His stock tripled after that boxing match. Big Frank belonged in there

If the PFL ends up getting screwed because of Frances performance, did Dana just dodge a bullet?

you didnt answer me question m8

WHO IS HE FIGHTING IN PFL

and he didn't win that fight it should have been a draw or the result it was

i literally said he could be in a squash match, idk who the pfl hw's are but i dont think it matters much (atleast for 1st fight) especially if jake paul and nate rematch in mma

but im thinking that he uses mma as a spring board for boxing going forward.

some of yall are underrating casuals.

How's it no longer a factor in drawing people's interest? He just went out and proved he was the best boxer in the world. I'd love to see him against ANY other top boxer, they should do him vs Fury again or even Wilder.
I absolutely think it matters. If you dont think a huge portion of the interest in this card was simply "Can non-boxer mma guy beat one of the best boxers in the world?" idk what to tell you

i literally said he could be in a squash match, idk who the pfl hw's are but i dont think it matters much (atleast for 1st fight) especially if jake paul and nate rematch in mma

but im thinking that he uses mma as a spring board for boxing going forward.

some of yall are underrating casuals.
holy shit bro....

idk what else to say if you seriously think ANYONE in PFL vs a can would sell

laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif
<{outtahere}>

I absolutely think it matters. If you dont think a huge portion of the interest in this card was simply "Can non-boxer mma guy beat one of the best boxers in the world?" idk what to tell you

It was, no one expected the answer to be "yes" though.

Yep, first thing I thought. No way PFL will be able to get him in that cage.

francis is a standup guy, he is going to do right by PFL, you will see. They are giving him more than just fights.

PFL are retards by not putting in some sort of co-promotion clause in his contract

Maybe his contract stipulates he gets only one boxing match before he has to fight in PFL?

Maybe it's a bit delusional to think like this in business but I feel like Ngannou might be fair enough to give PFL some kind of co-promotion share if he does want to do another boxing fight.

PFL will be neck and neck with Soccer
Biggest thing since sliced bread

Maybe his contract stipulates he gets only one boxing match before he has to fight in PFL?

Maybe it's a bit delusional to think like this in business but I feel like Ngannou might be fair enough to give PFL some kind of co-promotion share if he does want to do another boxing fight.
I mean it could be possible. We'll have to wait and find out.

Back