Ngannou is never coming back to MMA

laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif
PFL is backed by saudis now, they are going to be making big events. And yes jake paul will unfortunately comain it lmao.

100% agree..he should've even won vs Fury.
He shook the entire boxing community, he ain't never coming back to mma.

He can actually box and earns way more money, why the fuck would he ever come back.

As soon as they raised his hand against Gane he knew he was never coming back.

If they pay him well, I can’t blame him.

sucks that he’s not a man of his word. But I can’t blame him.

PFL is backed by saudis now, they are going to be making big events. And yes jake paul will unfortunately comain it lmao.
Dude the Saudis aren't spending any cash on fucking PFL events lelz

That was an investment like they do with hundreds of other companies nothing more

There's just no credible HW threat out of the UFC. Ngannou would decapitate Bader.

Wilder and Joshua paydays are just way too tasty

I expect Joshua and Wilder coming after him now and similar paydays for Ngannou.

99% sure knowing Ngannou he will make it a point to fight out his PFL fights. Whether they might be squash matches or not, who knows. That seemed likely anyway with the quality of opponents available.

He absolutely should be calling out Wilder/ Aj or a top 10 Hw. Not sure if he should risk the lamb PFL will give him.

LMAO, too funny, PFL has the best HW in the world by far. I see why Jones priced himself out of that fight, he would have been KOed within the first 2 minutes.

He's only really useful if he fights for them though. Is he gonna choose Joshua or Wilder in boxing or Goltsov or Bader in MMA.

Tricky call for him.

He's only really useful if he fights for them though. Is he gonna choose Joshua or Wilder in boxing or Goltsov or Bader in MMA.

Tricky call for him.
15-20 million against Wilder or Joshua or fight Bader or Goltsov for 3 million or whatever, tough call

Retards like tommy fury and ksi can do 300k but frank and JAKE PAUL together cant hit a million buys?

Some of you guys are just as moronic as dana ngl.

JFC I can't believe I have to spell this out

This event was Frank vs the best HW boxer in the world, in boxing, which Frank has never competed in before. Therefore the curiosity in this event was magnified tenfold because of that "how good is Frank actually?" question was there. Now that is no longer a factor in drawing people's interest, and he can quite literally only go downhill in terms of opponents after this

Tell me, who is Frank going to fight in FUCKING PFL on this dream mega-card?

Lol imagine Ngannou going back to the fucking smartcage to fight in front of 1k people.
They'll probably put him on some special $100 ppv at MSG with Jake Paul vs Nate co headlining with all of them getting a decent percentage, that could match a boxing pay day and PFL would probably do it at a loss just for the publicity

They'll probably put him on some special $100 ppv at MSG with Jake Paul vs Nate co headlining with all of them getting a decent percentage, that could match a boxing pay day and PFL would probably do it at a loss just for the publicity
Against who tho? bader or goltsov lol?

Back