Ngannou ducked Oleynik

Not raise his stock...Are you retarded ?

What better way to prove you're not a one trick pony ?

A striker that could beat Oliynyk...Especially, if it went to the ground tor a cpl minutes ? That would prove a fighter was well rounded.

Yeah, I know... You're a retard incapable of seeing the big picture.

So, maybe you should STFU !
Who in the blue hell cares about this? Hardcore fans and fight historians, perhaps. But the general fan just wants to see a good fight. And ANYBODY can appreciate 2 monsters like JDS and Francis colliding.

Tyron fighting Maia didn't raise Tyron's stock. It didn't hurt, but no one gave a shit about that fight. No one cares about all of the varied opponents that MM has faced
People care about names and finishes. People are not buying fights to see if a striker can avoid getting dry humped by a grappler.
No one gives a shit if you're a one trick pony if it's a good trick.
Look how far an armbar took Honda.

he should accept if no one else comes forward

No casual at all. Just not a dumbass. Jds got beat by the reigning champ stipe. I guess everyone who loses to the champ sucks now. Your an idiot sir. Alexy just beat Browne who lost 4 out of his last 5 and 5 out of his last seven. Jds has only lost to three people In the ufc in reem,cain and current champ stipe. You need to stop thinking before you hurt yourself
I love when someone calls somebody an idiot and doesn't know the difference between your and you're. If you're going to call someone an idiot at least don't show you are in the fact the idiot while doing so. Browne fights more often than JDS. I'm 100% sure JDS record would look like Browne's if he fought as much.

Why they don't put in the contract that if your opponent is out for whatever reason, you have to fight whoever they find on a short notice.

so, he's ducking olynik by wanting to fight fucking reem? ffs

also, reem on the ground is nasty as fuck (just don't try another guillotine, man)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back